ARE WE SURE Zorvo is town?

nope still hazard

in the world where @baker had the best solve

its Zorvo Arctic Jinxed YBW

1 Like

Hazard.
I’m surprised you missed the ping, the vote, the claim

1 Like

You look like you’re actively trying to get the game solved in a way that could be detrimental to the wolf team, so Town good reason
Porscha just feels like they genuinely want to get the thread in a good state, with posts like:

trying to remove confusion. Town but bad reason, everyone wants the thread to be more understandable
I don’t want to ISO anyone else because post counts higher than 100 are scary

what specific ping what vote and what claim?

Magnus didn’t seem to, though?
Why is that?

alright

look

we’re in a pretty bad position right now

but I don’t think we’re necessarily in an unwinnable position. this setup has a lot of opportunity for momentum swings; I think if we can execute a wolf, and then I can either give a wolf the bomb or give a villager who bombs a wolf the bomb, we have a good chance of winning. but for that we need to not just give up the game as lost.

a corollary here is that it’s very likely that most of us have some reads that are wrong. it is not theoretically impossible that the eight most suspicious players yesterday contained the mafia team, and we just happened to kill the wrong four. but I think it is extremely, extremely unlikely, and that we should play under the assumption that our solving has been significantly off-target. that doesn’t mean ‘run around like headless chickens killing our top townreads’ or anything, but it does mean we need to put some serious thought into considering the possibility that we were wrong, and contemplating whether the players we’re clearing are actually town, or just posting in a way we’re inclined to townread.

3 Likes

idk. they just didnt tell me i guess. where are you going with this?

;-;

i sheep u

im scared

That seems odd to both not be mentioned and not be read. Equally so because the readlist was posted publically.

i am so confused. i missed a ping and that makes me suspicous?

I, or Magnus, might have eaten the notification. Hazard wrote his readlist before I did.

dude HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE 4 WOLVES

HOW ARE THERE FOUR WOLVES ALIVE

ngl AtE is my kryptonite

i cant ignore AtE

maybe i should

but. im just. so weak to it

Did I ever mention it making you suspicious?
I just found it strange you two aren’t talking. Or reading.

Your freak out just feels fake with how extended it’s been going on for, Tutuu.
Particularly when you started suspecting Arctic.

eat my shorts

this can be very much other meanings for you reading it as suspicous.

And anyway just went back and checked their was no ping he voted arctic and then HC in the same post. i missed it mag didnt. literally there is to that