An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I need my Light to save me.

Relax. Please relax Tutuu. I love you. I love you. I love you. It’s okay. It will be okay. Don’t give up. I love you. Please relax. You won’t die. It’s just a game. Relax. Calm down. Breathe. You are loved and appreciated. I love you. I love you

1 Like

*they sorry.

And no i am hazard.

literally cause i glossed over it. saws ours were similar. posted it. i missed it /shrug.

this fucking sucks
I really thought they would flip wolf honestly

I still think a bomb/elim in arctic/jinxed/baker is good, have not looked back to see how any slots exactly handeled sultan yet and will likely do that tomorrow (probably after EoD bc i got school). I feel like all of my scumreads are still scummy and the wrong ones have just happened to die.

Im glad to see at least some of my townreads are actually town

Arete has claimed backup, so

Someone ping me with this in approximately 10 hours time in case i forget, really like this idea as well tbh

If you had read the post to check Magnus’ reads, you’d have known Arete claimed pr. That’s my main problem.

Am now going to bed, will give better thoughts tomorrow when not sleepy and not on mobile

@Agent47 pls help im struggling

i only trust u and aret

and i dont trust myself

ok? ooops my bad i guess.
i dont know what this tells you guys but

when you see this many words sometimes words merge.

Then think of ways to trust yourself. I can’t be here forever. Or for longer then 7 posts, apparently.

You ignored your partners reads. That’s sort of a big deal.

1 Like

I am Town.
Baker might be wolf, I find Baker!Wolf likely.

Actually @Arete if people are gonna start this shit just give me the bomb tomorrow.

1 Like

I never give up.
The issue I have to communicating right.

I’ll also try to give you those reads, from the top of my head, I didn’t like Jinxed’s early day 1 stuff and Baker I haven’t liked for the first initial reason I don’t remember but they got worse during EoD1 as well as today.

ok you got me.
I missed a claim
didnt see it on my partners read list and posted it.
shame on me and my family. i will crawl into a ball and accept defeat.

we got asked to post town read lists. so i did that. i wanted to post ours together so i posted my list to mag and they posted theirs. i sent them both. thats what happened

1 Like

Insulting people for scumreading you is rather low.

part of the game is to be paranoid zorvo. please take some breaths my man

oh i didnt perceive it as an insult

at least compared to a lot of other things thats been said itt by other people

this was like a compliment lmao :joy_cat:

I’m not insulting anyone.

1 Like

Jinxed/Agent47 Wolf Theatre?
@Arete
Thoughts?

don’t Really think so but idk if I can justify it

Summary

@Zorvo your scumreads are arbitrary. Even if one of those scumreads were correct, it would still be arbitrary. You’ve put it into your mind that a deepwolf might exist and you’ve decided it was Olivest, ignoring all counter evidence and not being able to justify this read. Literally nobody is with you on that one. You’ve randomly paired us (Jinxed) with Olivest for no reason. You’re suspecting Agent now for literally no reason. Nobody thinks either of those two are evil, and even if one was correct it would be a lucky guess because you’ve put them into a random POE without any justification for doing so.

You are making up RANDOM names and pairing players RANDOMLY. Actually justify your reads and stick to them.