An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

There’s a high likelihood I get the bomb tomorrow.
I won’t be attacked, I’ll be the one going through everything.

This is the crux of your whole argument; 'well someone else did it, in a completely different point of the game and before it actually mattered, so its invalided"

That is false for numerous ways.

Yes. Because wolves believe you can win the game for them via your thinking.

Ok that’s not what I said.
I asked why do YOU TR them.

No, it’s just optimal to give me the bomb.
After you I’m arguably the next most likely town, wolves have to give the bomb to someone in the said clears or else it’s a misplay.

Tutuu - Their posts have shown unrelating passion throughout, synomous of the games I’ve read, of which they were town in. They’ve showed extreme emotion in arguments against arete, which is why we cleared the latter, and have continually helped this game.
Baker - They have no level of control over the thread, very unlike their scumgames, and have shown regular passion, again, unlike their scumgames
Olivest - May is incapable of wolfing. Story is both struggling to emulate May at any point, wanting others to know which one it is anyway, and has shown solving they haven’t in hells echos.

That’d be tutuu. Arctic has played enough games with them to read, and they’re more important to keep around.

You’d only get the bomb because they think you’d make a mistake

2 Likes

I have looked at the evidence.
I’m aware this is a team game.
I’ve been supporting my team heavily today because unlike some players such as yourself I’m not assuming who the town is, I’m aiming to find them and help them succeed.
I think there is a misclear, potentially 2 which would really make this situation, a whole lot worse.

For no reason. And now you assume I am not helping because you disagree.

1 Like

Yes there can not be a misclear.
But let me ask you something @Agent47

This year, how many misclears has their been?

VOTE: NoExecute

Get him out of my sight.

I have little clue what’s going on
For a game with a post cap, a lot has been going on, and a surprising lot feels NAI

I never said you are not helping I said I’ve been helping heavily today which you seem to think I haven’t.

Oh, by the way.
You know what to think upon someone hammering, more about their motives.

Should I hammer, idk how useful it is

have you considered the possibility that people can change their meta

Oh. It’s not.
I was just curious to see how people would react to the opportunity. I expected you to gopher it.

Have you considered when people say they’re 100% correct, they have a reason

I know for a fact you aren’t correct

Am I not?

mhm