An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

agent you are given a bomb that can be given to anyone, but will also kill the player 2 slots below them on the alive list. who do you bomb

i will not burden may with my actions

Right most people did.

That’s not what I’m getting at.

Porscha thought Arete flipped Sorcerer.
That’s what I am getting at.

Not that you claimed it, but who thought it was still Arete despite it being known it wasn’t.

Now Baker never stated that they thought Arete flipped backup, but they didn’t act like they thought backup was alive from what I recall.

Um.
Do you have an actual reason?

he fears god

god isnt real

yet you fear them

I’ll say this now, @Agent47 only say this if it’s what YOU feel.
If it’s just sheeping dead town members and just going to blame them post game, then don’t say this.

Arete still never had Tutuu as a lock.
Tutuu can still theoretically be a wolf.

froggesip

im convinced its pigeon olivest porscha now

or zorvo has been roleplaying this entire game and laughing at us chickens

Good evening. Now, you may notice that these individual players have had a very strong townread on the following individuals, leveling up to Arctic’s “absolutely certain of” to a place in arete’s “town”, to just being obviously heavily townread by Magnus, who had the most experience with the person in question. Now, unless you are dead certain that you, the particular player, can best everyone elses reads, that you, in particular, are the best forum mafia player, who can beat everyone else and destroy everyone’s towncores just by thinking about doing so, I would implore you to listen to the people who have spent days after days analyzing these people, in other games, and had felt confident enough in it to decide that they are certainly good. Unless you have more experience talking to these players in and out of the game then Arctic/Arete/Jinxed/Myself does, I would implore you to listen to those who do. Those who recongized the consequences, and did it because they knew.

1 Like

I think are chances of winning is very slim here.
I find it hard to think Baker/Tutuu would both be wolves though, quite frankly if they are I don’t know what you guys have been doing all game.

My suggestion in that world though post game is just stop with clears, they don’t work.

But I think one or two of the clears is right between Olivest/Baker/Tutuu.

But it’s likely there is a misclear.

…

Arctic did. Your point?

If you want to leverage against the purely logical solution on one of your tunnels, shown to have not work after times and tribulations of it, I cannot stop you. However, I implore you to look at the evidence, and the fact that this is a team game, and we are here to play support.

Oh. Also if you/tutuu/baker start eating eachother alive, arctic gets to act smug after the game. We can’t let that happen.

1 Like

Right so.
Arctic locked Baker and Tutuu and Zorvo as town, they didn’t lock in Olivest
Arete locked in Baker and Zorvo and Olivest as town, they didn’t lock in Tutuu
Jinxed wolf read Zorvo from my memory.
I haven’t been given your own personal read on Tutuu, Baker and Olivest, you’re just sheeping and admit on doing so.

Town can be wrong, we are human, we make mistakes.

Town, Town, and Town. I have said this, had you read my posts.

You realize people can not be certain on others reads, correct?

There’s a high likelihood I get the bomb tomorrow.
I won’t be attacked, I’ll be the one going through everything.