An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

clarification
was all that pregame shit you discussed and not related to what you read in the thread

wait i actually believe this lmao

u are magnus

okay nevermind. this makes more sense

that was a very wild opener post for hazard. this makes sense

The number doesn’t matter to me. its mere existence is enough to make me mindful of things

I want @guavagudetama to dig heels in and explain his process
If you’re going to FoS me I want you to int on it instead of not engaging

artworks-000229213136-etdodx-t500x500

atsisiųsti (2)

2 Likes

I mainly voted you there cuz I didn’t think you saw my previous vote on you

this is the main post I didn’t like
I think not reading someone’s posts is just like. always wolfy especially so early into the game

there were some other posts I didn’t like but I think that it was just your personality and you would have said those things regardless

Ozzy hydra entry post was fine. let them cook

was literally typing lol gimme a sec

Who says I’ll be the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What tool would you like inserted?
I can fix your heart.

Alright day 2 If I have the bomb I’ll ask if your the Sorcerer, maybe Arctic as well.
And if you’re not well……there might be a big boom.

True.
And I’m all for it.
But optimally we don’t want to shoot Sorcerer or Backup Sorcerer.

Arctic is a golden mafia member, doesn’t lose.

Idk if Arete/Geyde are more likely unaligned from this or not or if it’s the opposite.

1 Like

I think the way he’s angling around immediately bombing a strong wolf for no reason is both villagery in isolation and squarely in his town range . I think the fact he did well in that game could be linked to why he has the confidence to bomb whoever the fuck he wants rather than sheep, so it adds up to me. I need to see more, but I just don’t think any of this is wolfy

2 Likes

you seem a little defensive, Geyde

same i accidentally broke off a pumpkin and im really sad now i have a small pumpkin in my house and nothing to do with it i wanted a big pumpkin

2 Likes

i’ve read the thread because i absorb everything but in principle, yes. it was unrelated

what do you mean it’s wild i thought it was perfectly in character XD

1 Like

the xd is very hazard

4 Likes

alright, my gut says zorvo is scummy here but past experience has taught me i should trust you and others but especially you, so i wont push him

2 Likes

I can see Baker wolf if Arete and Arctic are both wolves based off of a response Baker made.

baker should be town here and im shocked at so many scumreads at him

obviously i could be wrong here but

i need to take a look at this later

2 Likes

explain why u think that pls

I did see it
I was not sure how to feel about it because I saw the stuff and was like ‘yeah I don’t know what you’re thinking but maybe you’ll explain it as you continue to engage’ and then I ended up just ??? ing the entire progression
But that second vote was founded on new information if you wanted me to acknowledge the vote why would you do that it’s new information that you’re acting on there

lol is that guy
Apparently he’s an easy read but I look at his shit and I’m like ‘this is fucking bananas’ and I just don’t feel like engaging