An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Who says I’ll be the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What tool would you like inserted?
I can fix your heart.

Alright day 2 If I have the bomb I’ll ask if your the Sorcerer, maybe Arctic as well.
And if you’re not well……there might be a big boom.

True.
And I’m all for it.
But optimally we don’t want to shoot Sorcerer or Backup Sorcerer.

Arctic is a golden mafia member, doesn’t lose.

Idk if Arete/Geyde are more likely unaligned from this or not or if it’s the opposite.

1 Like

I think the way he’s angling around immediately bombing a strong wolf for no reason is both villagery in isolation and squarely in his town range . I think the fact he did well in that game could be linked to why he has the confidence to bomb whoever the fuck he wants rather than sheep, so it adds up to me. I need to see more, but I just don’t think any of this is wolfy

2 Likes

you seem a little defensive, Geyde

same i accidentally broke off a pumpkin and im really sad now i have a small pumpkin in my house and nothing to do with it i wanted a big pumpkin

2 Likes

i’ve read the thread because i absorb everything but in principle, yes. it was unrelated

what do you mean it’s wild i thought it was perfectly in character XD

1 Like

the xd is very hazard

4 Likes

alright, my gut says zorvo is scummy here but past experience has taught me i should trust you and others but especially you, so i wont push him

2 Likes

I can see Baker wolf if Arete and Arctic are both wolves based off of a response Baker made.

baker should be town here and im shocked at so many scumreads at him

obviously i could be wrong here but

i need to take a look at this later

2 Likes

explain why u think that pls

I did see it
I was not sure how to feel about it because I saw the stuff and was like ‘yeah I don’t know what you’re thinking but maybe you’ll explain it as you continue to engage’ and then I ended up just ??? ing the entire progression
But that second vote was founded on new information if you wanted me to acknowledge the vote why would you do that it’s new information that you’re acting on there

lol is that guy
Apparently he’s an easy read but I look at his shit and I’m like ‘this is fucking bananas’ and I just don’t feel like engaging

baker is definetly town yeah

2 Likes

my reasons are the same as earlier

on god fr

better than me piercing one of the pipes with a plant root remover

1 Like

That’s wrong.
I don’t like to do that.

I find that offensive.

1 Like

Oh, remember Zorvo: YOUR post cap is 100. You are learning DISCIPLINE.

2 Likes

Postcaps don’t matter for most people most of the time tbh

Either they’re a low poster or someone who posts roughly inline with the volume of everyone else

I’m probably one of the few outliers where post caps matter, since I’m likely to spend uhhh

Quite a long time basically not talking because “Lol, Apo postcapped herself”

1 Like

why did magnus decide to intimidate hazard

intimidating is basically lying

youd only want to lie as town to either bait a kill or protect yourself from a kill

there’s not really a reason to do this this early on D1

and coincidentally, mafia also like lying

1 Like