An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I’ve randed mafia literally every time since like over a year ago I forgot how to play village
or social deduction over text entirely for that matter

4 Likes

I think Apo isn’t the biggest concern because I am under the assumption someone is going to strap a bomb to her eventually just so she stops posting 200 times a day with half of them being nya

3 Likes

I’m fucking dying inside

Nya

It’s only like 1/4 smh

Skill Issue tbh

1 Like

People accuse me of having TMI alot but the truth is that eliza leaves her computer open when she goes to bed and I just look at the spreadsheets for fun

1 Like

[COMEDY]

Also I just want to say I hope Tutuu and Geyde changed their PFPs because Gojo and Sakuna are SORCERERS and this is a sorc game

2 Likes

Also

I would still post a lot if I was suicide vested

Apo has posted TEN THOUSAND times and HALF of them have been NYAS
if you don’t lim her you’re going to feel VERY silly postgame

ill try to be more conservative with my reads, if someone can kill 1 wolf then i can do Good Stuff for town but until then im usually bad and my reads are wrong and my last non w/w chart had a mistake. also im scared of a lot of you. im posting this mostly for myself, if i just mentally take note of this i might forget but if i write it i think it’ll help me to remember that thats what im trying to do, i dont wanna be a nuisance d1 as usual

2 Likes

I get bad vibes from zugzwang’s posting - he feels a lot more awkward than he did at the start of the last game where he was town and most of the thread townread him from vibes/comfort but I get the opposite impression in this game

the fluffposting doesn’t feel natural and there’s a few textbook sod wolf posts

they also said they posted this:

in order to “generate discussion”, but given that it was a response to baker doing the exact same thing i’m… not sure i buy it

1 Like

Conservative reads cringe

1 Like

Just say whatever the fuck comes to mind

Oh hmmmm

You might cooking up something neat

I have never posted ten thousand times smh

Haven’t even thousand posted in a single day yet

mindset here is towny

3 Likes

ive played like that for a long time and while it was relaxing for me it wasn’t good for town in my experience :stuck_out_tongue: ive caused too much chaos