An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Chaos is based

There is a reason why my third planned army for Warhammer 40k is going to be Chaos Space Marines

1 Like

ApoThau town + gremlin
Achro is roleswapping but there is no need brother. I am the PR of this town

Arete yeah
Geyde kinda town yeah
May hydra too
Arctic ok

ZugZug hmmmmmm :thonk:

tutuu naughty naughty

lol lockmafia

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

I wonder if Apo usually is this reckless with caps so early into a day. Sheā€™s a good player so if sheā€™s just vibing and things arenā€™t going townā€™s way Iā€™d be a bit concerned.

1 Like

I say third as if I have the brain space or money to actually do it

(And also implying my Necrons are even close to being an actual army rn)

Baker trying to take over for Auntie Tutuu is such a power move.

2 Likes

my thoughts during the first 30 minutes of this game resemble my thoughts during sodā€™s of games where i end up having terrible reads

thereā€™s too much going on for me. i think i actually liked nothing happening in the 10ā€™er game i just played. i liked getting to think long and hard about things. but i feel a bit overwhelmed right now

3 Likes

Eh, the six hours of freedom before EoD makes me more willing to be liberal with my posts

1 Like

it feels vaguely interestingā„¢ that Zug responded to this but not to Arcticā€™s semi-case on him

1 Like

Once again if I survive until day 2 I will read bakerā€™s really good wolf game to worry about her.

Last time I said thisā€¦ I didnā€™t have to bother.

1 Like

exactly the same

i havent began ā€œplayingā€ yet

1 Like

I also think it would be funny to cap before halfway through d1

yeah ngl until just now Iā€™ve been spending all my time posting and none on analyzing

1 Like

Mood

Actually I hope thatā€™s the gimmick with me and baker for a long time.

Every time we play together Iā€™ll say ā€˜if I am alive day 2 I will read her scum game where she sweptā€™ and I justā€¦ never have to.

1 Like

Zug might be wolfin tho

6 Likes

No <3

1 Like

my reads are super strong SoD1 every game then I start falling off ;/

It be like that

1 Like