An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Oh. You’re here. Good

yep

what’s up

I don’t particularly understand this

About half of these slots are, by most means, the people who have done the most this game; achro, myself and mac, arctic, and lol
Can you elaborate further on those reads, please.

Nah i’m hazard.

1 Like

Its day 1. let me have some fun before shit gets serious

Achro imo didn’t do That much (this is maybe arguable) and pigeon has done nothing

you/Mac and Arctic have done stuff which is why it’s “a lot of” rather than “my entire”

lol has a lot of posts but like 80% of them are useless

+ the slots that (imo) have Done Less are also the ones at the vague-only-semi-sorted bottom

Can you elaborate on these three in particular, then
It’s a blanket statement that feels like it’s more trying to provide opinions on the “not incredibly polarized players who post a lot” for that reason

can you rephrase, I’m confused about what you’re asking about

can you give actual reads on me arc and pigeon

more specifically, the slots overall

if I had to pick

• you’re >rand v, random not-super-gutsy scum players are more likely to TMI me v when than to go after me in most circumstances and I don’t have reason to believe you’re a Gutsy Scum Player. I am choosing to ignore Mac’s posts for determining his alignment because I suck at reading Mac (I think I’ve misread him in literally every game we’ve played together)
  • Arctic wolf for reasons I explained in the big post of reasons why I don’t trust him
  • Pigeonslot is … complicated. I was genuinely-uneasy about how Achro was treating my slot but I also figured that (given the complete lack of protection in this setup) he was almost certainly just dying n1 if he was town and he didn’t have to worry about it – I was trying to make sure this would happen by shitposting about how much I would suspect him if he didn’t die in a deliberately ingenuine-looking way. I’ve actually felt a little better about Pigeon’s handful of posts, he seems genuinely confused/lost, but that’s a weak basis for a read.

these are obviously not very confident, otherwise you’d’ve been in a more confident position on my readlist

1 Like

this post, obviously
as was said shortly after, this is a large vibelist

how confident are you on his slot

achro had genuine emotion to mac i think he would’ve taken as scum, in comparsion to throwing it up
i feel like you’re largely ignoring all semblance of emotion both mac/achro had, which i think makes both slots far more likely to be villager then not

1 Like

which
with one of your cases being on the vibes you felt on a player

it feels especially off

not very

I don’t really agree

I think Mac’s emotions are largely fakeable and that he is not the sort of person who would remotely hesitate to fake emotions for strategic advantage

and I think Achro’s emotions were real, but NAI – regardless of alignment I think he was upset at the way Mac was treating him, especially since (apparently) he regards him as a friend

perhaps its the fact that i know for dead certain it was not, but from posts like this

I really don’t see how you get that impression

out of curiosity, have you ever played with Mac before?

i have not.
this is the same alt i used in dicey dungeons

you were at the end of game, though i don’t blame you too much for forgetting

i would assume you have quotes to prove me wrong on mac, then?
shoot.

I knew who you were I just couldn’t remember if it was public knowledge (and I don’t know if you’ve played with Mac before)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/34821-Swag-City-Invitational

read like the entire end of his iso

1 Like

oh i finally got approved on mu neat
one moment