An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

no
but the SECOND you did i figured it out!

1 Like

wowee

I donā€™t know how to fix the problem. itā€™s much easier to just call people bad to provide some temporary relief.

1 Like

i was just about to leave too!
alright now im bored
bye!

Agent47 is

probably town?

like idk if thereā€™s any reason for him to randomly 180 like that when he had every ability to just. not?

1 Like

if you are town you can fix the problem of people suspecting you by being townie (this has been Extremely Helpful Advice Time)

likewise you can fix the problem of people suspecting people who you townread by writing concise, clear towncases targeted at the people with the unjustified suspicions, and pinging them to get their attention

insulting people for being bad is extremely unlikely to fix the second thing, it might help with the first since people sometimes townread mild toxicity

1 Like

i am not sure what you are referring to., but i have thought he was town from very early on, heā€™s been very fluid with his thoughts and a lot of the angles heā€™s taking, not sure he can fake this level of transparent stream of consciousness as mafia, nor do i think he could develop elaborate takes on as many people as he has so far this quickly as a sub-in

i am being towny because iā€™m town and iā€™m helping to solve. you agree with my takes but youā€™re just scared of me. if you agree with my takes itā€™s not fair to think iā€™m a wolf if iā€™m wrong

youā€™re right about the other things though
but i just feel like sulking right now instead

you know its a lot less cool for me to be suddenly able to leave when I realize i have nothing else to do
anyway
i think arete was largely holding back emotion throughout that conversation, which somewhat reminds me of what i remember of arctic?
but having them halfway just snap at me instead of trying to take the reasonable side against what they viewed as me being as a nuisance, and trying to draw the boundaries that they could ā€œreasonably say this as scum and it wouldnā€™t be too badā€ was fine

1 Like

this is such a hard game
i really wish i couldā€™ve been better for it
or maybe its just super boring and weā€™re all just bickering for no reason

the last time i tried telling someone where i thought they were wrong i just got told to take a step back and that i was trying to silence people and make everyone listen to me so how do i win here

Thoughts before D&D

Right so Baker can be wolf, probably with Arete.
Still not sold on Arete, I no longer think Arete and Arctic are W/W but not gonna completely remove that possibility since they probably would have somewhat sus or uncertainty on each other if both wolves but I have found Arctic Townie today so.
YBW and Agent47 are both town probably, same with Guava.

Olivest could be wolf? They didnā€™t have much chat correlation when they both made separate posts separately voting Guava, just for one of them to switch to lol.
Post #1985 shows Olivest having the exact same read as Arete ā€œLol and Arctic being TvWā€.
Meaning, Olivest probably wolves with Arete and Baker.
Areteā€™s mention on Jinxed was odd to me.

Olivest, Arete, Baker and Jinxed might be it?

I wonā€™t be posting much for improvement purposes.

people scumreading you isnā€™t really the end of the world
you wonā€™t usually be ā€œ100% cleared by everyone and everythingā€ in a game, and trying to set your sites on that isnā€™t going to bode too well for you; this is a team game, some people can get away and powerhouse everything, but itā€™s unfair to expect people to. Itā€™s not about assigning ā€œwhoā€™s to blame if x flips as zā€, itā€™s what to get out of it

anyway: try your hardest or die trying, i guess?

okay imagine that heā€™s a wolf, whoā€™s been spending the last ~hour just pushing me

depending on what he wants to accomplish, he might reasonably either keep applying pressure, or back off while still leaving me as ā€˜PoE just not the person he most wants to push right at this momentā€™

he has no reason to suddenly be like ā€œactually Arete is townā€

if I read you based on whether you were ā€˜helping to solveā€™ I would townread you every game

I donā€™t really care about being ā€˜fairā€™ to you I care about being right

1 Like

iā€™m going to give thread a break now
i think im actually starting to feel bad
please try to too, arete
i donā€™t mean to upset you

I think some might be wolves

I agree

Aret aret might be wolf for this

Itā€™s just me in here Story hasnā€™t been around today I think. I donā€™t have chat correlation with My Self

Zorvo is town Iā€™m pretty sure also

Ok they stopped thats good

I feel like my reads are somewhat wrong but none of the additional reading I do helps me at all figure out Where

1 Like