An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Guys mac slot is IC it rly shouldnt be in contention

Pls trust

Ive played w Mac for 3 years

Agent47 is mega town themself too

1 Like

None of you are remotely help ful you just throw words at each other so very so much and it fries my brain. FTR I think Arctic/lol are a difference check because I independently scumread them both and I think theyā€™re hard unaligned. Itā€™s not like. A strict way of thread has treated their interactions that makes me think itā€™s for suresies T/W. Itā€™sjust the natural synthesis of all my opinions at this time

My conclusion is that everyone in thread who has spent more than 5 posts slash paragraphs arguing with one other person exclusively is a wolfy wolf from the wolf chat and I am going to sleep for 5000 hours because I am feverish./ Goodnight

And I donā€™t ,like how every single person who has seen the Zug post paranoiaing me about the Quava thing has gone ā€œOH thatā€™s SO townyā€ it makes me nervys on account of when so many people make such a surface level read itā€™s like. Too towny to be towny. But I think Zug is overall towny and even ifhe ends up not town I think we play very similarly and I will be able to find him as such so I am comfortable placing him as townread

1 Like

And @Jinxed should post more

Reading ur posts is like a bad fever dream to me too

1 Like

You think it is bad to read my posts imagine being in my Head and hearing thoughts which are just these posts all the time 24/7

2 Likes

I dont like trusting people and he sounded weird !!! Badweird!!!

1 Like

Pls trust ppl at least on some occasions, u will win more :stuck_out_tongue:

When someone claims godread i always trust them. If they fail me once - i never trust them again. Until then - i trust. Works great

2 Likes

Why canā€™t my support system be my beautiful stable mind and problem solving skills and nothing else

1 Like

My body is not even working properly I should just listen to gecs until I fall a sleep that is the wisest course of action for tonight. Yell at me if Iā€™m in thread please

youā€™re right, i am blowing things out of proportion, i donā€™t know why. i suppose iā€™m just not having much fun in this game and every time i come to the thread i have something else to be antsy about, first the zorvo bomb talk, then mac vs achro, then baker, now this, and the fact i feel like people have bad reads but i canā€™t be bothered to try and convince them they have bad reads so i canā€™t really blame them i can only blame myself

2 Likes

You just want to win youre valid arcy pat pat :heart:

Which is also why ppl should towncore u imo (your emotions and approach). Ill take a note to write smth before eod to hopefully get ppl to stop tinfoiling u. Ur an easy townread here imo

1 Like

now that i think about it i remembered saying people were townreading me too easily because im not out of my wolfrange but now im complainin g that people are wolfreading me so maybe i am just a problem child

:heart:

2 Likes

Honestly a lot of the stuff thatā€™s happened here I just genuinely know is the kind of thing Iā€™m bad at parsing. I tend to misread one-on-one arguments, calling them TvT or TvW or what have you far too easily, Iā€™m bad at reading emotionally-charged moments because Iā€™m either too generous or know Iā€™m too generous and overcompensate for it, I donā€™tā€¦ know how to work within a game thatā€™s so. Like it is right now. I donā€™t know how to do this. May go to bed now

3 Likes

Well yes complaining about getting townread too easily is just an emotional reaction to a perceived ego attack on wolf capability

Unless its a suspicion for an unreal read

But coming from a place of no ego and focusing on winning - getting townread too easily / having wolfgame underestimated is always good for ur mission. Evokes happyness for me

i donā€™t think today is complicated though. i think we just kill guava or lol. i would be surprised if both were villagers from how iā€™m parsing this game. lol iā€™ve been over. guava had bad posts early on with unjustified confidence from what he was making reads off of and heā€™s been missing for a while. theyā€™ve randed wolf a a lot recently so iā€™m more inclined to believe they arenā€™t interested in playing because they are mafia again, unless something is going on irl.

i think people are trying to reach very hard to find reasons to townread lol like from some villagery one liners, and every time iā€™ve seen him wolf iā€™ve seen someone who hasnā€™t played with him very much do this. itā€™s quite literally the same thing every time, without fail - ā€œoh wtf this is too crazy for a wolf to sayā€ or ā€œdang this sounds really pureā€. i would stick to evaluating him from his content, and his content in this game has been bad and looks like TMI. iā€™m inflating my confidence here because i wrote this with the intention of making it clear that there arenā€™t good reasons to think heā€™s town rather than trying to get people to murder him, because iā€™m not actually confident heā€™s a wolf, i just donā€™t think he should be in peopleā€™s townreads if it is going to result in the creation of dumb preflips and cause people go off on tangents that are anti-town

3 Likes

Challenge accepted. Not just yet, but I think something from earlier implicitly grated me about scumreading Zug. Lol looks better on my catch-up but Iā€™m leaving him to the professionals for the moment. Iā€™ll throw out a substituted name with contextual evidence when able.

Weā€™re doing our best >.<

2 Likes

You dohnt hae to its jut that I like you I like when you are in thread it would be nice to see more of your posts

If Lolā€™s Town he could be getting TMIā€™d though