An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Your lack of other things of substance is what pinged me, purely reactionary gameplay towards being pushed is mostly what I expect from scum!you, while town!you would have different, overvelping thoughts

1 Like

The nk game.

This was still SK not groupscum FTR

1 Like

oh right

you were serial killer which is unfortunately not very helpful for meta since serial killers can just play as town that can murder people

I guess if you’re newish you might be less likely to just play it as town? but still not useful for seeing how you handle TMI

2 Likes

yeah i have never been group scum

Jinxed I am hopelessly biased on twice over I cannot evaluate this slot with anything other than mountains of vote data to work with

2 Likes

which is why i am really confused on why Agent47 would say my meta is being quiet when i literally only have been solo scums and both games i was close to the highest poster

1 Like

Incorrect.

what were your scum games again

The only meta I have on Hazzy is that he tried harder to be funny in his scumgames because of the pressure. But he’s well aware of that. And Magnus is well aware that they’re more serious in their scumgames. And being together, they also have the ability to check each other on their individual tells. It’s genuinely hell this hydra was designed as a saw trap to be hard for me to read

1 Like

if you check them now. during my solo wolf game i got killed by my own team at the end of 2nd/3rd day. and with abyss i died before mafia was killed. so…

Killed for being obvtown <3

2 Likes

The one where everyone got a role from that list.

And tales of the abyss

I outplayed zone in the worst way possible ;-;

1 Like

oh grand idea?

(Magnus here. Hazard is correct about high posting in both games relative to the players in the game and the average days played.)

Like the more I think about it the more my stated townread is like bullshit nothing and I shouldn’t have it but I cannot replace it with anything to save my life

1 Like

yep that one

me waiting for either head of the Jinxed hydra to answer my question about who they would like to yeet:

2 Likes

Both of our metas include always randing town <3
~ Mag

1 Like