An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

You don’t need to be mean

Hazzy posts less as scum. Please get Hazzy to come here and get some thoughts out of him, please.

oh that’s why I couldn’t find you voting me in your ISO that makes sense

You iso’d me to find my vote on you?

yeah so I could find out why and respond to it

Hazard would take offence at the scum metaread given his third party position both times, I’d imagine.

but I’ll just like. ask you now
why is your vote on me?

Here.

1 Like

(If you explained it I only scrolled through to find the purple vote tag so mb)

ok so I checked and as far as I can tell Jinxed has literally no scumreads

this is the closest I can find and neither of them actually goes so far as to call the player in question a wolf

(there’s also a few instances of them shading people and not calling them mafia, e.g. saying they dislike YBW’s tone/mindset but explicitly saying it’s not scummy)

to the extent that their posts are being made by Hazard I think this is concerning - inexperienced wolves often find it much easier to come up with vaguely coherent townreads than vaguely coherent wolfreads (/are afraid to wolfread villagers due to TMI), and afaik Hazard’s only scumgame is a lostwolfgame

their actual vote is (as far as I can tell) a ~joke response rather than serious suspicion

VOTE: Jinxed

4 Likes

literally incorrect. but ok. i am sorry i am starting university again so i am being very on and off

I have had two scum games on record One in that void game where i was the JoaT. and one when i was a lost wolf. both games i was too scared to be inactive.

One scumgame to compare hazard to is hard, imaginably.

i will say none of the posts you just posted are from me (Hazard) mag is just being a little shit

ok wait I didn’t know about the void game, what game was that

2 Likes

well

who do you (Hazard) want to yeet today

1 Like

2 scum games.

don’t really know what you mean by lack of comparison to my town games (as in like what’s different)
but my focus of Geyde was just because. they responded when I pushed on them
they’re talking to me
of course I’m gonna focus on them lol
unless I’m misunderstanding

Uh it was the one where the prs were on the table and they were randomly selected from an algorythm and i got one use abilites of all the town prs.

TALES OF THE ABYSS

sorry for slow response I got pulled into something so now I have to multitask