An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

this post

Do I want to gambler’s fallacy that Lol has finally randed town?

It would be funny

that’s not the issue, the issue is that I don’t believe they didn’t know that/it feels like they’re trying to performatively fake a derp

:popcorncat:

i bet thats not 100% correct

10 million

Elect Me as Suicide Bomber great Sorcerer!

3 reasons you should you choose me.

1) I can take down a wolf
2) You won’t have to deal with me for the rest of the game
3) Even if you think I’m a wolf if you elect me I die anyway so it’s a win win.

3 Likes

this vote happened way earlier when you were present, why’d you vote them for it now?

I have spent several hours optimally determining what is humor for may and what is not humor for may and I’m almost certain this is may in thread because of the focus on the esoteric arts of ‘splatoon’ and ‘other shit’ and in all honesty I am completely sure that they know there is a postcap and are making that post for the purpose of ‘chicanery’ rather than being genuine in the slightest

1 Like

>rand v

2 Likes

I want to

If the sorc doesn’t use their bomb on Zorvo night one I don’t know why we even play the game.

i bet thats not 100% correct

7 million

Question: assuming youre town, do you seriously think this will help you survive longer than 2 days

Damn, I wanna get vested smh

im not sure if there being 2 heads is relevant

those two heads share one singular brain cell

1 Like

dude is setting up himself for a powerwolf boooo

wrong hes town

Inside every Smash player there are two wolves. One is a racist and the other is an incel. Some people called “furries” have a third wolf inside of them, but for different reasons. There’s also a secret fourth wolf that is a literal wolf. His name is Odin and he’s also racist.

1 Like

think Geyde is town unfortunately

2 Likes

go fuck yourself

2 Likes