An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

sorry im ace

2 Likes

i donā€™t think thereā€™s any way he would be comfortable not interacting with people as mafia, so i do think this is a bit silly. but i think he might be town anyway. heā€™s just vibing around, having fun and not trying to assert things or establish himself. he voted zug because arete asked him to. my idea is that as mafia he would be more controlling, and i think the proposed playstyle he gave is very limiting of that, so i think his proposition may be towny - but i donā€™t think heā€™s going to last very long with it regardless of alignment. he will get too invested. i think this is in a similar vein to townreading someone who likes powerwolfing for giving themselves a postcap because it limits their control on the game - and achro did this in the mountainous game where he was town too, even though he didnā€™t end up following it, so iā€™d like to think my read may be meaningful

1 Like

ngl this makes lol/arctic look more w/w

but jokes aside

i dont think that heads matter, no

in my mind wolves are more ā€¦ whats the word. up to date. with stuff. generally. roughly. not always. but its early day 1 so im just trying to make something

Consider this

Nya

i was going to add, ā€œiā€™m totally not setting myself up to have a bunch of bad reads and kill villagers no of course not hahaā€¦ā€ because I expected someone to say this lmao

arete is doing nothing weird pocket attempt lol

Hello on behalf of olivest what the hell are you talking about

consider this

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF GRRRRR GRRRR WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF ANGRY DOG NOISES WOOF WOOF WOOF

2 Likes

I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS I AM IN YOUR WALLS

1 Like

Nyahuh

oh no heā€™s become self-aware

2 Likes

Lmao

apoc you are the reason sod is so fast :weary:

May is playing splatoon. Iā€™m Story. It has all been story. I literally called the splatoonposting a may impression. I did not know there was a postcap and thought saying that was funny

1 Like

On one hand, gamblerā€™s fallacy town read Lol
On the other hand, by fucking god do those posts suck

1 Like

Is wanting to die >rand v
I want to know for my irl longform mafia games

uwu

(ignore me with 2nd place)