An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I think you actually do find it to be a mood and you are LYING to me in mafia about NOT finding it to be a mood. But it’s a mood. To you

1 Like

How do I stop people being wrong again

I’m still feeling very ?? about the people townreading Jinxed, like from my perspective it feels like we have a hydra of Magnus (normally a strong solver as village, last time I played here they caught the entire wolfteam day 1 (and then got day 1’d but that’s not the point)) and Hazard (normally pure as snow) and both of them are running around being like “we have no wolfreads! is it good enough if we give you a post with some vague shade that’s couched in language about how we could be wrong” and not being pure as snow

and meanwhile everyone seems basically content to ignore them

like is there something I’m missing here :joy_cat:

1 Like

Artic being a wolf would make sense

But everyone seems to be doing it in the context of me being a wolf which is very :joy_cat:

@Porscha need help winning the game pls we’re not winning atm

1 Like

Wolves have very excellent thread control and are keeping Jinxed out of the conversation as so to not lose members, clearly

1 Like

I honestly don’t care to defend myself from this association because I seem to be the only person who thinks your current posting isn’t actually wolfy. Maybe towny even

we are (probably)

1 Like

If I could, I would stab you/shoot you/blow you up for this

1 Like

Who’s ur current lowest 4 again?

Same question to @Arete for townreading YBW

If you are town, just consider me more enlightened than the rest of them

icet (they are bottom of my nulls but my actual wolfreads are the bottom 3)

jinxed
ybw
geyde

1 Like

Do y’all suspect Artic specifically as a w/w pair with me, or is it like both us are just independently Wolfy and it Just Makes Sense?

my lowest five are Jinxed/Sultan/Icet/Arctic/ApoThau in some order, if I had to pick out one to not be a wolf I guess … if it’s three of the other four it’s probably not Arctic :joy_cat: which isn’t exactly what you asked but

1 Like

Maybe, but that’s boring

Much more funny to kill the one person who actually thinks I’m town /jk

1 Like

Initially the latter but looking through isos I have seen that which points me toward the former

I dont think this is a town thought, i think its a wolf trying to discourage validity, probably means ur mafia and arctic is town so ur rly heavily leaning on the fact u know u arent w/w

I dont think a town here would even enterain possibility of them being wolf, let alone argue ppl are making the wrong w/w pairing

I think your best bet to help solve or project town is to probably investigate whether you actually think arete is worth tinfoiling. I don’t think tinfoiling them just because your brain says it could be a thing is going to help anyone (including yourself)

icic

Presume I flip town, would you keep up the Artic scumread? If not, where would you go?

Reminder:

Apo is a gremlin who does not think or act like you would think a townie would think or act

1 Like

Okay im extremely lost here an this is alot to catch up on anyone want to be a deaf and give me clift notes?

3 Likes