An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I’d still scumread Arctic, it’s why I’m voting him over you, also every word you say here makes me tick a little dial in my mind labelled “Apo Arctic W/W” up another notch

2 Likes

Not surprising

Disappointing but not surprising

Why do you think my spot is scum? Putting the replace in your list is a bit lazy tbh

I’m so appointing you have no idea

What

Trying to regain my footing with this game after the sheer fucking dumbassery that I have done over the past few hours

1 Like

Apo/Arctic/Sultan lock it in

my reaction to this information

1 Like

I either need to consider u being wolf or town that i should stop sheeping i dont think ur solve is right i could be wrong. But i think ur misclearing some wolves if ur town

it’s Geyde not you in the list for a reason

historically when I’ve played with Geyde he’s strongly preferred to be town, and struggled to maintain motivation as wolf, which is consistent with this game where he got off to a decent start but then just. stopped posting

I could have played this game in a way that would have resulted in zero paranoia of my slot and everyone would have locked me as town. but now I fear that I’m in too deep

Putting the replace in as a top scum read is terrible exspecshally without trying to engage the replace. Atleast from my prospective

1 Like

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

So? They legit stopped posting like it could have been an emergency. They didnt fade away slowly

I think geyde could be town

I don’t think I have a full solve. I think I just probably have a wolf or maybe two. I definitely expect to be misclearing someone, but I think I can figure this out after a wolf flip

I kind of like Sultan’s posts

But not enough to move the slot past null

Fmpov ur misclearing apo and arete pls consider

I’m not saying ‘it is physically impossible for him to be town’

I’m saying ‘I think this is suspicious’

1 Like

Well thank you. Ill start my issues with you then!

1 Like

Greatest powermove is keeping yourself in the PoE because you know that you’re a dumbass who isn’t playing nearly as well as you should be

1 Like