An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Time to make a wolfy post clarifying that I do not actually think they are obvious. When I made this post, my confidence of the townreads I was making subconsciously leaked into my wolfreads making me feel like I am more confident on them just because I feel like I have a better grasp on my other reads and I felt like I had seen the light, even though this makes no sense. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of those was wrong, both would be pretty surprising, but I would mainly be surprised if I was wrong on the townreads I gave in that post

1 Like

I would preflip him, at this moment. I fail to see why he would let anyone even think of continuing to contribute

2 Likes

Perhaps waste 42 hours of the day in trade off for some light extra spew is a worth trade off for a bombed wolf

You summarized my thoughts perfectly. And I’m the one who doesn’t have to save posts. What a dear.

1 Like

And wait to find the backup

Do we have a claims list or anything like that?

We’d just ignore him if he flips wolf.

guava - claimed sorcerer (died n1)

backup sorc has not claimed

1 Like

No. There is one pr currently alive. That is it.

Lol claimed vanilla town d1

1 Like

Thats helpful thank you

1 Like

arctic claimed mafia stalker d1

2 Likes

wouldn’t it better to bomb YBW if everyone thinks they’re scum

2 Likes

I hope she gets bombed

Gonna be that guy what makes YBW and me Obvious scum?

she is one of the main proposed candidates yes

what is this responding to?

to the whole thread

This post being several before about YBW is odd with saying they are Obvious wolf like 4 post later :sweat_smile::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

My next post clarifies that I do not actually believe it is obvious, but for you it’s mainly the activity reasons that have already been explained, alongside the fact that I thought like Geyde was mainly sheeping the consensus at times in a way that felt potentially opportunistic (particularly with zug and guava, who we know now were town). For YBW, I haven’t really made a case, but there’s almost nothing to townread her for and a number of her posts yesterday felt like how wolves TMI / treat top town wagons (guava) yesterday, and (although this next point has mostly been rectified today) I did think that her reads very non-committal and she didn’t make her stances very clear in a way that gave her a lot of freedom to back out if necessary

The Shadow…… It’s here……

Hello Zorvo
Why hello there mister shadow, I must say good job on finding Magnus that other game. Arctic was town though.
*Zorvo…. I said lol was the wolf, you refused to listen to that. I gave you the other but you still weren’t satisfied. So I figured at that point you clearly were set in your way and I’m not sure if the truth is what you actually wanted. So since you were asking for someone else that wasn’t lol, I decided to just give you the Arctic person of which you clearly have some kinda fascination towards, then watch the rest unfold. *
Really?
You see, the answer was given to you but did you take it?
I voted them in F3.
Yes. On your own accord. So… guess why I am here.
To give me another amazing solve!
Zorvo:.: you clearly have a solve already, the solve is not why I am here.
So my solve is correct?
That is not my purpose of being here. Actually my purpose is to help you with it, regardless if your right or wrong you have no way of putting any of it through.
Why not? Can’t people just vote with me? I am pretty confident on my solve here tbh. Why can’t it just be accepted.
Could you accept lol being the wolf? Did you focus Magnus after I gave you that they were wolf? Acceptance is something you are accountable for Zorvo. People cannot accept something that is uncertain, your words are merely a grain of salt. You aren’t adding anything else.
I have my reasons though.
Yes I know Zorvo. To you they might be Godtier Reasons, high confidence. But to others it’s Minor, you look like a troll not a leader.
I mean some people might follow me.
*Zorvo…. YouButWorse doesn’t even wish to read your posts, I think they made that clear with their read on you, Agent ain’t gonna waste their team trying to read you. Arctic ignored you half the time because your reasons suck ass. You don’t have anything concrete. You can keep those wolf reads though if you wish Zorvo. Sure, they might all be 4/5 wolves. But who’s gonna vote with you? Who is convinced by your reasoning? Zorvo…. nobody is. If they vote with you it’s not because they believe it. It could just be coincidence and they vote from their own accord
But if I am voting wolf and they vote I did something.
Not technically. When Etha was voted in that prior game, Litten didn’t vote them from you, it was their own conclusion. So what you need to do Zorvo is provide a conclusion people can see what you see. People won’t see the same as you, but you can find ways to show others what you see just in a different way.
What do I need to do?
Figure it out Zorvo. That’s what I’ll tell you. I want you to find good reasoning though, the kind of shit that will even have Arctic’s approval of your read. Best of Luck Zorvo. You got this!

5 Likes