An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

you can be! but everyone who knows you says they’re town and “player seems to be constantly wilding but everyone who knows them says their town” is not usually an archetype that hits a lot of wolves

**you’re

I’m town :ayaya:

Tutuu says porscha is bc their town and scum games are very different

You can skim through porscha’s ISO on deceive inc compared to here

Vibes say there’s almost certainly a wolf within Arete/Artic/Tutuu

There isn’t

bad post friend

1 Like

U think i was wilding day 1?

i remembered the fact that people make dumb gifs

sultan is unlike what I believe his scumgame was, i think?
i’d like more information on his pushes rather then his reactions to geyde being pushed, i don’t feel like it accomplishes much

1 Like

@Arete @Arctic

Bet

(Sucks not being able to reply to two posts at once smh)

I was iffy with tutuu being locked town d1 but I believe they can be locked town d2 :ayaya:

They’re so much more towny today

1 Like

that’s certainly how it felt every time you got mad at me for being like “perhaps this random slot I remember nothing from is not literally a lock villager”

2 Likes

Alright

Fwiw it wasnt actual anger lol im just scared of ppl i dont know

This discussion is completely pointless to me. That post Arete made concerning toxicity is enough for me to lock them as town. I am town. Tutuu’s posting at this SoD has been nothing short of obvious town in every way - their treatment of you being outted mafia, their push onto arete for not suspecting them, it’s just very much obvious town and she’s done this in her last two towngames - she tunneled litten in the mountainous game as a villager because he didn’t give a read on her slot while she was pushing him, and she went through a brief period of calling zug an outted wolf in the game after. It’s just town. This is v/v/v. Olivest is town for the same reasons as tutuu. And I also think you’re town, gun to head, but the more you push this the more I doubt.

I am glad for the recent discussions, however, because it has made all of this obvious to me. And I am hopeful we can now proceed onto killing the obvious mafia in YBW and Sultan

2 Likes

Who’s the you you’re gth townreading?

1 Like

Splendid post.

you, it was meant to reply, I didn’t want to waste a post explaining this but I guess I have to since you asked

i very much feel the alignments of these two are tied in comparsion of whether or not arctic is powerwolfing, for the record

3 Likes

Massive F Moment tbh

Ok arete town. Arctic town

Idk who are the 4 wolves. Ybw is one. I need to see zug flip

Ive no clue im getting pocketed by at least 2 wolves maybe 3 coz im townreading almost everyone