An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Pocketing me with the bit

Always

Always

COMM1T TO TH3 B1T

1 Like

@Arctic Please keep up what you’re doing and don’t lose hope. While we were all wrong on our consensus poe of lol + guava, please don’t let that impact your confidence. You are a valiant and salient solver. We need you, all of us. Tutuu loves you very much :heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only voices in my head are my own.
VOTE: YoubutWorse. Summarising my scumcase down to a single argument, and then reframing that argument to mean something than what it does (shading a lot of players yesterday, not really townreading many people, just flinging suspicion onto random posts without cohesion) into “getting suspected for having a POE”, and then using that to push on me, is not conductive.

1 Like

(The reference here is me doing an entire mash on MU where I vaguely roleplayed as Terezi Pyrope from Homestuck)

VOTE: Apo Committing as we speak

1 Like

This dress doesn’t fit me in the slightest why did I even buy it

1 Like

I feel very sad and weak. I want to stop playing

Relax. Remember how often times you’ve felt this way. Were any of those moments permanent? Did those negative emotions not all fade away? Did your vigor not return later, wishing you had never quit?

Just take a break. Clear your mind. Go on with your day. Plenty of time left in the day phase. You don’t need to force yourself to be happy or motivated. If it comes naturally - cool. If it doesn’t - that’s cool too. Everything is chill. Everything is less serious than you’re perceiving it to be, keep that in mind

No I can’t the Light is fading away this is rly difficult I have no idea who are the wolves even if YBW flips wolf I don’t have the faintest idea who to kill next I just know I’ll be wrong. Is it ok if I ask to get carried one game? Pls

I think Murdering YBW with the bomb and then yeeting Olivest might be a good course of action?

Not totally sure tho

1 Like

Am I seriously voting Olivest for jokingly saying they’re mafia?

Yes, what kind of question is that

Nya

I should probably be going to bed

What

Nya

1 Like

Is this. Towny. I don’t want it to be towny but it might be towny

1 Like

I should also probably be going to bed

Skill issue if you really can’t read me tbh

1 Like

Skill issue to YOU if you can’t read ME