zorvo is gosted but give me the bomb so i can beat the wolf rand accusations

where else do townreads go

Second place doesn’t matter, I have literally double your posts

Legalise being dumb and stupid

i’m crying

1 Like

Good

2 Likes

I am trying it as an experiment. Also, although I wasn’t meant to really change how I play, seeing the last wolf I railroaded day 1 be upset because my word is law did make me feel bad. I get that it is a game, we are here to have fun, but someone just being deleted day 1 because I say so while a neat party trick is… kind of lame. Plenty of players are very chill day 1 and vibe, make general reads, and get more serious later on. I can just be one of those players at least for a bit.

If they still yank me n1, then they do. That part’s a bit of a joke. The real reason is I want people to be able to have fun.

2 Likes

I’m on my evil arc

I just unlocked the polaroid in isaac. I’m gonna beat the chest now like a boss

Nya

Imagine having a evil arc

I want story to stay I like them they’re friend shaped

2 Likes

and that is lol’s one interaction

1 Like

Evil Arc Apo is when I start primarily wallposting

1 Like

just keep playing lol wolfes can only get better under pressure your logic makes no sense to me this is either an unecesary flex or straight up wolfy

mmmmmm
VOTE: Apocryphal

not a fan of saying “yeah I’m gonna use a fallacy on purpose to TR someone” now that rvs is mostly over

1 Like

I thought I saw a post where they said “did I do a good May impression” which wouldn’t surprise me because the heads are dating after all and know each other pretty well + story has adopted a lot of May’s typing quirks

yeah

1 Like

oh wow oki ur town sweetheart :heart:

wittwe polarized awcy oiii oiii oiii oiii i scratch ur back ^-^

2 Likes