An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Yeah the dudes like confirmed town.

It was me.
Lemme see the vote.

Zorvo brought up a point that concerned me. You had stated various times that you wanted him, as a possible candidate, to get the bomb, for the reason that you trusted his reads. However, he had mentioned various times that he scumread you, and would obviously consider you a possible bombing target.

1 Like

i dont think guava getting mega srā€™d was them getting thread spewed, in a lot of cases the consensus wolfread slot flips wolf

i ā€¦ canā€™t explain the difference, there is no inherent difference as wolves mimic town

all i can do is try to guess if ppl have agendas

ybw and hazard could ofc be town correctly townreading guava, but it could also be agenda. it was an odd townread imo, we all agreed guava was scummy / hard to find as town

i have rly strong townreads on most of the living players so its not that these reasons for scumreading ybw and jinxed are that strong to propel them below null, but even tiny things like that are enough for me when almost everyone is above null for me

nah its not you. I trust you in winning this game for us. I would rather die before you

1 Like

I have a genuine townread on Zorvo.

If he tricked me then well played to him

it was me

Dammit,
You were the only one that didnā€™t find me as obvious town.

You were suppose to entertain me even if you are a wolf.

Iā€™d find it amusing.

1 Like

I havenā€™t done much this game but if I somehow survive I will have more time available to me and I can focus on the game

Iā€™ll give it to you I didnā€™t see how they made the reads, so maybe they were wolfy in tone or something that makes your brain lean one way or the other

1 Like

VOTE: Geyde

I had pings about them earlier in D1 I guess this is possible

2 Likes

You know man you really got start paying more attention to this game.

The slot isnā€™t Geydeā€™s anymore, someone else is in that slot.

That person is ā€œSultanOfSlamā€, if you want to vote them.

2 Likes

the game feels so much easier and smoother after arete is obv town

its literally just this, trust me guys

Atlas
Pidgeon
Arete
Arctic
Baker
Zorvo
Porscha

Olive
Icet

Jinx
Sultan
Apo
Ybw

piece of cake

yeah sure my bad.

all I can ask is let me live today and I will make up for it tomorrow. you will know why

1 Like

VOTE: SultanofSlam

1 Like

I donā€™t think Jinxed is particularly wolfy.

1 Like

who do u offer for replacement?

I apologize to everyone once more. Surgeries come first and it is an emergency

3 Likes

I have been concerned of Arctic for some time. Iā€™m just having problems seeing how the wolfteam would mesh with him.