An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Most of it was me wanting them dead for claiming scum and general purpose “Other people scum read them!”

But now I actually have a slot who’s making posts and pushes that I just Don’t Like

And so I don’t stand by the semi-memetic read I had of Olivest

like who

afair it’s literally just Zorvo

I wish I had a response to this

Instead I’m just going to die

um

Zorvo’s reads clearly are so powerful he counts as multiple people

(For legal reasons this is very much so a joke)

It’s me being frustrated with myself

How many times do I gotta say that I don’t really believe in the Olivest part anymore though

Actually, hold on. I cast the vote against YBW so I don’t need to respect Hazard’s vote right now.
VOTE: Arctic. Your tone was way off earlier.

You were starting to receive suspicion from a few separate players, so you ask this question. It’s a fairly simple question, one that followed from me bringing up our private discussion. It was a spur of the moment question from you, and you don’t bother tearing into the answer or anything. You apply this question as an excuse to clear yourself in the most level 1 way possible. Even before then, you semi-confidently townread us yesterday and then put us in your POE anyway. Just putting this out here.

please don’t ascribe motivations to my actions. i asked this because it’s an easy way to clear a hydra slot playing in a non-hydra game because faking hydra thoughts is not going to be a priority as mafia. i didn’t engage with it further because i thought it made you pretty obviously town.

i didn’t semi-confidently townread you yesterday either, i had one reason to townread you and after two of my scumreads flipped town that’s not enough to justify keeping you outside of my poe, which is why you were moved down, especially after i saw the posts arete pulled up which made me think you could have been TMI’ing the wagons

Why do people get surprised or offended when others start wolf reading slots after the town yeets a townie?

New information should result in revaluating slots you nulled or lightly townread, and in some drastic circumstances, your very towncore.

I don’t see how you think it’s impossible to forget someone just because I interacted with them earlier.

Do you have any thoughts on my reasons to suspect YBW? I kind of confbiased your question as w/w given that you didn’t seem to actually care about my answer

this is correct btw

He was drunk in that game and he’s hardly posted in either game. You’re jumping the gun here to try and force a certified Magnus meta read which I have zero faith in

@baker please could you link recent towngame(s) and wolfgame(s) offsite

MU seems to be down right now so

I already brought up the drunk point. Volume point is mute because his tone is not comparable between games. What’s a certified Magnus meta read?

i opened YBW’s iso because I wanted to do due diligence and I didn’t want to be a hypocrite after complaining that nobody was backreading and everyone was just screaming at each other. but I got halfway through and I just can’t concentrate anymore because I’m coming to the slow realization that I won’t actually confidently or even unconfidently scumread them after this iso, I forgot that their earlier posts were kind of villagery, and now I don’t know what to do. i was half considering just lying to everyone and myself and saying I thought they were a wolf after doing the iso and confidently wolfcasing them just so they got bombed or voted out and I didn’t have to deal with them pushing me or the accusations that I’m fake anxiety posting and acting unconfident on purpose

i don’t know what to do. am I supposed to just lie about my confidence here in my reads? I know it’s better I try to argue someone else should die instead of me, because I think it’s possible I can be cleared from interactions, but I can’t in good conscience lie about my thoughts more than I have already. I have already lied about my confidence, on YBW and sultan earlier for example, so I know people are going to say this post is just ate or fake or whatever but I don’t care. I’m just making this so I can both come clean about this and so that people can see why I just feel like rolling over and are less surprised when they see that my anxiety posting is genuinely coming from town me

the sun is out and i just want to go outside and lie on my hammock and forget that i have to solve this game. but I don’t want to abandon my friends who are relying on me and value my input. tutuu thinks I’m a very good player and this game has done exactly what I wanted to avoid, that is showing a lot of the time I don’t have the ability to be proactive and push for things when I don’t have a good grasp on the game. i feel like this town has no cohesion and if we don’t bomb a wolf today we are definitely going to lose but I’m not the sort of person that can bring people together. and i don’t even know why I just wrote this because I’m just giving unfair pressure to zug even though he’s willing to listen to everyone else. this game is very difficult to me right now. if this was a couple years ago me I don’t think I would have had any issues projecting town. but I’ve tried to change my playstyle to a way that is more conducive to me being correct and more careful, at the expense of projecting less town. but the advantage of this change hasn’t even helped me in this game, because two of my scumreads have flipped town and my caution has developed more into inaction

tl;dr
i’m complaining that the world is burning and yet i’m too scared to do anything about it

wrong, usually. taking wild west 2 as a reference, given that your meta reads were almost all wrong in that game because of their small sample size, which is similar to your read on sultan this game

Isn’t it hypocritical to accuse me of being wrong due to taking small sample sizes when you have also taken a single (a poor outlier game at that) as your own sample?

yeah

i don’t care though. i don’t think your read is good. sorry

I dont believe you