An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Don’t like this.

Ew.

Why this? Where work? Show me work.

You townread Guava and Lol and never voted them?

1 Like

VOTE: Jinxed

Goodnight!

1 Like

So let me get this straight Magnus

1. you scumread me

2. you quote my post where im confident in my reads and you say “remember how TOWN was super confident in their reads yesterday?”, implying that TOWN shouldnt be confident in their reads anymore?

Why are you talking to me as if im your town teammate that youre trying to bring on the right track?

Votes?

I mean yeah sure i havent voted so much

But have i not been throwing scumreads all over the place?

Is really the vote before EoD that matters more than an actual post of accusing someone of being mafia?

hey i am hazard. not mag apologies. but i am kinda confused what your trying to say here?

1 Like

You think im mafia

I make a post expressing confidence in my scumreads

We’re scumreading each other

Why are u reminding me that town shouldnt be confident in their reads? Im mafia right?

i can answer this question! its more or less your sudden change of arete being town and you dropping us down to scum. this is was what ticked me off. usually when you scum read in the past you gave a why and what made that player suspicous and talked about it for a good while. you like to talk about your sus’s before you jump on them you put thought into them. but when you dropped us down to scum and just said “Sacrifices must be made” it more or less felt like “fuck i need to put someone here… oh well”. i hope that makes sense

1 Like

ahhh i see. i am not mag so i dont know what they were trying to type so i leave that for mag to answer.

1 Like

also the irony behind this is hilarious

1 Like

Town getting chopped d1 is good because wolves are about to get demolished by their interactions they will start crumbling like dominoes

2 Likes

I must be too high for this, this makes no sense at all to me

2 Likes

inb4

1 Like

i find their approach to me “hey fam, pls be careful, we should be more cautious” which doesnt make sense to me when they’re supposedly suspicious of me being mafia and are thinking “i dont trust this person”

1 Like

apo is mafia

not because she dared suspect the ICs mac and achro (although she is mafia because of that too)

but because of the word “genuinely”

what apo is really saying is:

“i would like to think i have faith in how i would fake my town stances when im mafia. and trust me here, if i was town, i would GENUINELY consider mac/achro mafia”

this was a FREUDIAN SLIP

apo is 100% OUTED MAFIA

Hilarious given AMQ.

If you’re reading our ISO, please look more closely at my posts. It was annoying in AMQ that you ignored everything but it’s far less forgivable in this game here.
(#3485). Comparison between Sultan’s opener this game and replacing into popcorny, wildly different attitude @Zorvo. Don’t ignore this post and pretend I never responded.

1. It would be hypocritical of you to speak out against voting ones’ own townreads.
  2. Neither of us voted Guava; I voted Lol but Hazard was never in favour of it, I swapped off Lol onto Icet and then YBW in an extremely cavalier and simple manner because I compared his and Guava’s playstyles to past games.

Hazard does. I’m going along with it at the moment.

You’re twisting my meaning here. Quoting your “confident readlist” (since you had over half the game in locktown), I made a line about Town (the consensus) having a super strong readlist yesterday that was all super incorrect. Sorry not sorry.

a couple examples

(this^ set of two isn’t a mindmeld but I think it might be a townslip)

VOTE: tutuu

I can’t handle someone being this egregiously wrong about me

1 Like

I assure you

I always force content and I am never a town leader

I think at the time, like, 73% serious?

Now though, I don’t really stand by it

Mostly the Olivest part

But that’s because I hate Tutuu’s push on me

the Olivest part was specifically what I wanted to know about since I have them as strongly town