An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Jinxed i played with once before i beleive and there play seems familiar, they wre town in that game if im not mistaken.

Jinxed is also going a bit againts the grain scum tends to want to blend in.

Apo as scum seems pretty possible based off alot of Peoples POE.

Id say its to early for POE for me since i just got here but havent seen anything to indicate a town read either

can youā€¦ clarify this?

Arctic is very much likely town.
Them and Lol were TvT not a difference check.
This is coming from me, the person who would gladly push Arctic.

Nice.
I still gotta wolf reader.

How do you do sir. I think you might be wolf.

1 Like

You wanna ask me why Arctic is town?
Cā€™mon ask me!

rereading post 200 to 500 I am going to reeval Geyde/Slam slot tomorrow. Achro has warned us about Arete surviving to FX too. I donā€™t understand the ApoThau chop but maybe I am pocketed by them. I still think we can do better than this.

Tutuu/Zorvo w/w or v/v 0
Tutuu/Arctic w/w or w/v -1
Arctic/Zorvo w/w or v/w -1
Slam/Arctic w/w or w/v -1
Slam/Zorvo v/w or v/v +1
Slam/tutuu v/v or v/w +1

If tutuu wasnā€™t shielding Arctic then I wonder how different would Arctic play? I their Day 1 leading the ā€œlolā€ mischop is something I canā€™t easily forgive. They ignored my warnings about ā€œlolā€ and still decided to push for it. I know I didnā€™t play correct either by asking for a guava lunch but hey I did a reeval and switched to Arete EoD1 and I am still asked by Arctic for past games to read coming to D2 llmao read our game first patsy.

I feel people were content with the wagons. Arctic moaning about ā€œlolā€ being mafia entire day 1 and voting someone else the entire time is pretty much telling me they have their thoughts and actions unaligned. You know who have their thoughts and actions unaligned yeah?

MAFIA.

VOTE: Arctic

Sure ill ask why is Artic Town?

Thought i exsplained in the same post.

You go a bit against the grain unless thats something that you do as scum as well then if say its town younwere against the grain in that other game as well but it worked well for you.

no no the first bit ā€œJinxed i played with once beforeā€

are you referring to this account? or one of the players using it

Arctic wagon with only my non town reads :gun:

Do you disagree with my worldbuilding and if so how and why?

Pay attention to w/v section

I am still reading back into D1. I will try to find another world/lead so I donā€™t tunnel Arctic

What do the number mean :wowee:

w to v ratio

if the interactions are leaning towards w/w or w/v it means there is likely a wolf there

but then in -1 you get to make a mistake so thats why i marked it as -1 because I am not 100% confident / too early into the game

the opposite seems to be true.
youā€™re faking your confidence, it seems.

2 Likes

Your case on Arctic is fine :ayaya:

Itā€™s more that I donā€™t town read any of the Arctic voters right now :wowee:

If Arctic is a wolf this is a bus unless the exact scum team is like arete ybw apo and Arctic

And if it is that team thereā€™s 0 reason why Apo shouldnā€™t be the exe

Also the apo wagon is pure (probably) :innocent:

I donā€™t expect you to understand my way of thinking. All I want is to read their interactions and how they behaved at certain times given the gamestate. I mean Slam/tutuu/Zorvo/Arctic

Try and see if you can come up with a similar result or different. Tell me your thoughts, it would help a lot

Im really confident that zorvo is town and tutuu is probably town

I donā€™t town read arctic or sultan they can flip either way but I believe apo is on Arctic scum teams as well and itā€™s rude to kill the replacement on their first day

1 Like

Arctic can flip both ways I donā€™t really have a read on them and the thread canā€™t make up their mind as well

Iā€™d rather exe someone Iā€™m more certain of