An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

That’s where I am at currently.

I want to see if we can break this world somehow. I will go look for a different pattern of interactions.

And the sultan jinxed voters does not give me confidence

Actually that is false. There have been some posts of Geyde that I townread

The voters on apo are far less confident or have any non-sheeped standing read on her then those on arctic.

True

Notably, that includes you.

You’re pushing for it pretty significantly, however, when you said you have no read on both slots

*Strong read. My apologies.

also true

U have my name there at two different places

Arctic/ApoThau could be w/w w/v v/v their interactions are strange. In first 300 posts Apo is more cautious with Arctic and vice versa. Apo is more relaxed when responding to me or Geyde etc. Then there is this long silence between Arctic and ApoThau while both keeping each other at null and seemed like pushed the lynch in same direction without any exchange or communication. Later on Arctic makes couple of posts where it shows a “friendly” posture with ApoThau.

I am leaning towards w/w

I think I will have to read Geyde/YBW interactions before calling them a potential team or tinfoil the bussing potential of Slam or YBW against Arctic. They both could be town.

I think ApoThau being null most of D1 doesn’t sit right with me in Arctic’s lists.

Arctic is always hedging with ApoThau

but then they give us the world of IceT/Slam/YBW/Jinxed

If Arctic is town then we should follow this because I can’t think of anything better atm. It almost feels like Slam and tutuu are either both town or there is one wolf in there and I think it would be Slam instead of tutuu.

But then IDK why Apo is being scumread by tutuu.

But if Arctic/ApoThau are villagers here, I would probably look at Slam/IceT

ybw/Arctic w/v ??
Jinxed/Arctic w/v ??

I need to read more

Slam/Arctic still w/v w/w

Are Slam/ApoThau teamed? It could be possible. I think we always bomb ApoThau here and have a dome between Arctic/Slam @Zugzwang

VOTE: Apocryphal

Baker scumcase. Bolded points are stronger.

Baker jokingly claimed PR early in the game. This is anti-town and she knows it. It risks the real PRs giving themselves away from their reactions.

Her TR on lol for high post count is not great, but it depends on the meta she has on him.

Baker had earlier pushed Tutuu, and was voting them as of that post. To say “oh I don’t want to look into this person today” makes no sense from town who actually scumreads someone.

These together are strange. Why would T!Baker think that T!Mac should feel he doesn’t make sense, while W!Mac feels he does? Also, it’s pretty normal to use punctuation/capitals in longer, more serious posts, which that one is.

This could be a playstyle difference but I don’t think they’d mix their serious reads with their joking ones like this.

At EoD, Baker tries to convince Guava to not bomb them. The posts where she does so feel like she believes Guava’s claim, which obviously doesn’t fit with their other posts.

2 Likes

anyway
this was a bit more underwhelming than I expected but there are definitely points I find strong.
not asking for any claims yet as I have not looked at Apo
@baker will you be online (enough to claim) later?

You played with that Hydra once before?

I am currently here, playing FM while I can. I can’t promise if I can be around later but we will see.

I am currently reading Slam/YBW/IceT ISO to understand t!Arctic better. I will see if I can scumcase any of them better than my case on Arctic.

read my latest posts. I am solving the game and I would much appreciate your thoughts on 3726 3752 and the posts around them. Forget about my Day 1 please it is chaotic for reasons you should not focus on tbh

2 Likes

@Zugzwang

Arctic literally gave me a post that stated how to read them as a wolf, they legit told me their wolf tell because “they aren’t wolf” and how they have went about today isn’t how wolf!Arctic would.

First they engage with me on my concern.

Then they gave this.
@baker @SultanOfSlam

(Now I am probably pinging two wolves that likely won’t change their mind but whatever.)

VOTE: Apocryphal

I wouldn’t mind voting out Apo and @Zugzwang shooting within Baker/Jinxed/Salem.

1 Like