An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

This is such a shitty fucking VC

I hate everyone on this

It’s literally just vanity wagons, murdering lol, and people not voting

2 Likes

hey arctic I am sorry if you are not feeling well about the game. I have reasons to believe why you can be mafia and I may be wrong. You should still give your best here. I am also at risk of dying today you probably missed but I am in PoE. My point is that, I provide less info and my death will only clear the paranoia. I think we already spent an elimination on clearing paranoia with lol elimination. I think we should give me one more day and look at a better elimination today to clear some slots.

I am just trying to provide the best option for info. Do you agree with me or do you agree with YBW here? I say we flip one in Sultan/You or YBW.

YBW is saying we should flip me and ??

If you flip town, your reads will be sheeped till the end, I think you have missed that part of my post when voting you. @Arctic

im back to arctic town yolo i never doubted him not even for a second

Of the people on the lol wagon

YoubutWorse looks the worst tbh

Everyone who’s vanity voting can die

Porscha and Icet are such lackluster non-voters Id be surprised if they were both town

Pigeon tanks Achroslot’s equity every day they live

:doubt:

2 Likes

I agree that killing you is bad because I think you are town. I also agree with killing sultan or YBW. I do not agree with killing me because I think am findable as town because the reasons to suspect me are not good. That isn’t to say I have much willpower to prevent it.

If this is supposed to placate me then you have the complete wrong idea

1 Like

@Arete please come and help us

@Agent47 do u prefer apo or sultan to get bombed first?

I am not trying to placate you. I want you to show some T and start pushing your scumreads and convincing others instead of a status quo one more day

I don’t know how to do this. I have given my reads and when I push them I am apparently powerwolfing, and when I hedge on them I am apparently faking doubt to excuse pushing villagers. I’ve read YBW’s iso and had some reasons to doubt, I said as much earlier. I have less reasons to doubt that sultan is mafia, after the last post I made on him

1 Like

What makes you doubt YBW? Help me see that because they have tunneled me the entire game and I am having difficulties clearing them rn

Try this. I am trying to see why YBW can be town but they haven’t shown any towny concern of their actions and thoughts thats why I can’t see t!YBW at all

If I were to be asked, I would answer “Arctic”.

Out of the two, Sultan, although by mostly fact we have too many townreads

2 Likes

@Zugzwang would you consider bombing sultan, king? (and forcing him to claim first)

1 Like

mmmmmmm

pretty sure a POE of 7 people (that contains all scum) always wins here
and a POE of 8 people (that contains all scum) usually wins here

for an 8 person poe:
we’re at 11v4 rn.
if we bomb and lim within the poe today, there will be a 6 person poe tomorrow.
worst case scenario there is we hit all town and are in a 7v4.
The d3 bomb should be a POE member. If they’re town, they bomb within the POE, making there be a 4 person poe. We will either be a 5v4 lylo where all scum are in the poe, or a 6v3 with all scum in the poe + a town, and we have a free mischop so it’s ok. The mafia sorcerer is not a problem because it’s effectively just a faster day.

If the d3 bomb is a wolf though, they bomb outside the POE leaving a 6v3 with a 5 person poe, which is not always winning. that’s why an 8 person poe doesn’t always win

3 Likes

i’ll read over his posts first
but he does look scummy
thinking that the way to win this is just get a strong poe though
i’m at a POE of 9 rn

2 Likes

We can also clear some slots with flips by going back and reading

1 Like

I think it is too late for claims because the info is already out there. We should focus on PoE

^ not much wolf motivation to say this one given that mafia would know guava was town and thus probably not fakeclaiming

I think these are all towny posts. but on the whole there’s a lot more bad than there is good, which I didn’t quote for the purposes of this exercise. but this is why I’m doubting. I think I’ll check their last wolfgame to see if this is in their wolfrange

Jinxed/Salem.

If you want to be bombed go for it. :man_shrugging:

Do NOT shoot YBW.

Choose Jinxed/Salem/Baker

1 Like