An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Then start, for us.

I’ll spend like 5 minutes looking at the EoD1 wagon later

1 Like

Appreciated.
Take a break for now. It will clear your mind.

I feel like youve made this post like 5 times now.

What is your inital thoughts on my slot and what do you not like about all 4 of us and what do you specifically like about Artic and Apo?

1 Like

Saying I prefer for someone else to be bombed is not asking for it

done what? i’ve been upset as both alignments. i don’t think i’ve ever self-voted as mafia, though

1 Like

Atlas
Pidgeon
Arete
Baker
Zorvo
Porscha

Olive
Icet

Arctic

Jinx
Ybw
Sultan
Apo

this feels like a lie

arctic self-voting on day 1 and dipping just because baker was being difficult?

i dont believe this

I swear someone made a wallpost case on lol in D1 and pretty much inspired bunch of other people in making them a top wagon. Wasn’t that you?

it wasn’t i was sheeping the consensus i only voted lol to save guava. i never voted lol before that i said i dont know how to read him

on day 2 in this game, I wanted to self-vote as town because the IC suspected me for poor reasons however it was disabled so I couldn’t

I really feel like I’m losing all my dignity by showing you this

2 Likes

hm

but they were the IC

why would u do it for baker? u think baker was leading town d1 and could have killed u or what?

ur telling me u cared so much about baker scumreading u that u wanted to dip?

u see how this doesnt make sense to me? does it make sense to u?

early D1 Geyde has towny posts but then they start trolling with me at some point, then posted things that I haven’t paid attention to and then they have dipped.

D2 you sub in and I agree you should be given more time but if it weren’t you, I would have wanted Geyde flip today. I think the info value is real high between you and Arctic.

Why do you have Pigeon town

Between achro and Pigeon theychave like 125 posts total.

What stands out for them?

Might be a weird question beacuse due to what i saw from Achro i got town vibes but it seems weird that little content is tour 2nd highest town read.

1 Like

I swear someone made a wallpost about lol and voted them. I can’t find it now

i dont believe achro gets frustrated this much as mafia

i dont remember any of pidgeon’s posts

I was talking about baker voting me today, not yesterday
I didn’t have much of a reaction to it because I was on mobile and like I said I just closed the thread and came back later

I can’t really justify this with logic, anyway. It’s not something rational. It just felt like the last straw

1 Like

I agree with that

1 Like

oh today

i thought we’re talking yesterday

ok today makes more sense. more understandable if ur town

wooooooo i have aquired another TR
that being Arete

for

W!Arete just need to make a plausible conclusion from the posts, whereas town Arete needs to actually seriously consider the whole paragraph which is a lot harder and more annoying.

And this is never faked lol. I could see it coming genuinely from scum occasionally but I doubt it.

(never faked not because it’s unfakeable, but because no one would expect this to earn them a TR)