An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

really?
I thought it might be wolfy because a wolf knows this is exactly what is happening to tutuu

he writing too much text this early wolves better not give me the bomb or they will regret it

thats true yeah the first one of us who rands wolf will get to cash in

but if its not broken dont fix it, i havent randed wolf in years so why not keep making correct v/v reads

if me and u are both alive in f3 we would have to reevaluate but. we have other players to keep us in check if we get too pocketed, team game and all ^-^

1 Like

it felt like an insecure villager and Arctic is an insecure person so it checked out

1 Like

ngl is this a townslip
wolves only have one bomb and it’s n3
town has the bomb n1 and n2

funny you say this, because when I wrote the stupid part I originally wrote “and it isn’t you this game”, but I thought that sounded pockety so I deleted it

people will either lock wolfread me for admitting this or lock townread me

funny you say this if im a wolf i havent read the setup yet

1 Like

i find admitting that nai lol
i’d totally write that as either alignment and admit to writing it as either alignment
and i’d imagine a lot of other people would do the same

1 Like

okay so i read the thread in order so i didnt feel the need to iso specifically @Geyde and i have no idea about arete’s alignment. this is my first game with them, so im being cautious

I think it is you because:

I don’t think these are questions anyone would ask before the rand would they? Max you would think is how will you approach the setup either alignment. It feels strange, I don’t think I ever thought about these stuff before a sign up.

this part of the post feels a bit like you are treating arctic with kids glove

tutuu scared? are you fuckin kidding me

???D:D::D:D???

admitted nothingburger but I think I would expect more from tutuu by post #125 - as of this post

post #163 feels like reverse omgus to me

I was only cooking but you just come to conclusion of you being “maf”

this is pretty much a summary of what you have pointed out earlier. I don’t know why would you abandon your previous methods where I have seen you do so well. Is this really about the playerlist? you can’t replicate the same scumhunting tutuu? big L

I was kinda scumreading your entry posts but you are slowly picking up the pace.

It is probably a personal choice. One can post few but mean a lot, other can post a lot but mean little. What do you mean by chaos here btw? Sometimes town can benefit from the chaos of posts. Sometimes mafia can benefit from chaotic levels of deception. Can you elaborate your thoughts

what’s your game plan?

@tutuu

1 Like

Arctic, you feel different

oh boy im gonna need a drink

2 Likes

ehat was achro tslking about the meme queen stuff tutuu is having their most professional game yet lmao

3 Likes

lol are you village or not
I refuse to read your posts

think we sre dealing with a top tier wolf team achro/tutuu/arctic/porscha

best of luck boys

1 Like

figure it out yourself lazy ass

3 Likes

blood on my back is free

1 Like

Arctic not responding to this and Arete not caring.
Will both be noted.

if i told you doesnt matter anyway since you shouldnt be reading my posts

he gave an explanation I just didn’t quote the explanation