An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Excuse me.
I’ve been trying.
I’ve been more accurate then wrong so far I just need to try and be more concrete with the stuff I say that’s all.

1 Like

jinxed/sultan not w/w

if ur town its ok friend pat pat nobody ought to blame nobody we all got rekt collectively

well i mean

3 Likes

Don’t let mafia clean sweep.

Y’all are better then this.

in the interest of allowing you to productively direct your efforts if you’re villager, I’ve precommitted to myself to ignore ATE from your slot on the grounds that it’s what I should have done in bland mountainous

I am probably convinceable but not by that tactic

1 Like

theres been so many replacements i dont know.

Achro → pigeon
Cam → Agent
? → Sultan

Sultan was Geyde

and now he’s dead (vt)

Ight cool thankyou

this was not intended as ate, I was just accepting feedback, although if there’s a chance I don’t die, I guess I still am accepting feedback? on what i should be doing

was making a list in our group text of who i town read and i realised sultan wasnt on the ping list

BTW Arctic’s Playstyle as town is only care about the weak wolves and not give a shit about the stronger Townie ones.

I’m the opposite

I care about the power and deep wolves and stick my finger in the weaker wolves, even let those ones pocket me until it’s their time to go.

1 Like

Please think before you speak

2 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

sell me on someone else being a wolf

ideally do it in a way that doesn’t look like you’ve just picked the easiest LHF in the game to pick on

CAVEAT: if you are a villager please do not randomly pretend to wolfread someone more than you do in the hopes of not getting misexe’d. we can’t really survive misexeing anyone here but we especially can’t survive it if you’re town and die tunnelling someone you don’t really believe is a wolf.

1 Like

Good luck on that one. :sob:

well I really need to sleep, it’s 5 am, I can’t do the list thing now, but I would like to do that and compile a list of reads I would actually like to be sheeped on (especially since arete has expressed intention to follow the reads of whoever is voted out if they are a villager :joy_cat:) so please don’t hammer me or anyone else

can you guys promise me this, at least?

UNVOTE

1 Like

Arctic I know you think I smell like a pufferfish and act like the king of his imaginary kingdom, but you need to follow the advice of this imaginary king.
For this games sake.