An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

shut the fuck up about the bomb

Bet.

You should be my campaign manager then o start promoting me to be the first suicide bomber.

if im a town id give you the bomb mid gsme cause thats when you pop off the hardest but the more you talk about it the less im interested in doing so

You know what you remind me of Arctic

Yeah tutuu had a decidedly meh start and wolf fighting to prop each other up is a totally valid move

porscha recently picked up a 2nd job fwiw, shes genuinely rly busy all the time

I disagree.

Sometimes you canā€™t take the blame if another town fails to project town. pyxxy was failing to project town and thats on them.

You were the most threatening town d1. I left that game because I CBAā€™d leading those people. I kill the best solvers D1 unless a PR kill is more important and thats my biggest wolftell tbh just look at N1 kill and if its some GOAT flipping VT or a precise kill on a most value PR then you know I rolled maf most probablyā€¦ and I knew hkatt and Wilgy wouldnā€™t have listened to me one bit if I said lets kill tutuu N1. Maybe Seanzie was a good option too but their volume was nowhere near yours and volume matters a lot when leading town

1 Like

one of my favourite game as a kid wss playing with fire 2 it was a flash game where you played 4 player bomber man it went crazy and i was the best at it i am so good at bombing

I donā€™t think tutuu had a decidedly meh start. If you thought this, why didnā€™t you comment on it at the time? You even liked one of their posts about baker

1 Like

shoot

Apoā€™s posts were fine at the beginning but the way sheā€™s talking about baker vs. tutuu is making me go :eek:

idk itā€™s just. noncommittal? thatā€™s not the word Iā€™m looking for but I donā€™t know what the word Iā€™m looking for is

1 Like

this being icetā€™s very first post tempts me to make a silly townread

@Arctic youā€™re the icet expert here. do you think this is townreadable or it ought to be dismissed?

I havent played this setup before but it seems low posters/hard to read slots due to low content volume would make ideal bomb targets.

1 Like

Iā€™m relearning mafia from scratch and didnā€™t feel strongly about it until later

there was also one called bomb it it had a blue guy a pink girl guy a yellow muscly guy and a green robot guy i always picked the yellow muscly guy because muscly guys are cool

@Arctic This

Hey, I was a lot more confident saying people were tvt when conflicting in my most recent wolf game smh

i also had an nes emulator gifted to me as a kid on a dvd and it had around 40 games surprisingly no mario but it did have classics like street fighter 2010 and bomberman

i was gonna ask, thanks for clarifying, its okay. iā€™ll always trust you on lol for now

1 Like

Amazing. I believe you have the correct conclusion and yet every other word you said is wrong. Itā€™s hardly extreme violence - tutuu doesnā€™t even think baker is a wolf. should I be worried about this given your admittance to liking to make TMI reads?