An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

give me 10

you should try reading me i think arctic will struggle figuring it out this game

1 Like

please donā€™t, Iā€™ve mischopped him as a villager plenty of times

1 Like

Less a liking and more a horrible habit

if youā€™re going to try to persuade me with this youā€™ve gotta be more assertive about it, I would take this post more seriously if it werenā€™t trying to maintain a ā€œhaha jkā€ sort of tone

Fair point on it not being extreme violence though

arctic is a similar case as achro he always scumreads me except he is less agressive and takes longer to reach the conlusion

Why do you think Baker is the wolf between the two

The haha jk tone is 90% of my eternal vibe though

1 Like

mmm yeah im not feeling great about zorvoā€™s tone

now im starting to feel its insincere

but i shouldnt be trusted on my gut scumreads early game they are almost always wrong

but im just trying for the sake of learning

ok

what alignment are tutuu and Baker?

1 Like

You sound fun to talk to

i wanna townread you but i feel like i always wanna townread you, your style just pockets me because i see myself in you too much

i dont understand the insecurity when you had banger reads your last game

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen them play as mafia so I donā€™t really know, I donā€™t think anything theyā€™ve done is AI but they only have 4 posts so I donā€™t think we need to force a conclusion there yet

1 Like

i had lol/porscha and min/zug as the two possible worlds, but i pushed min/zug first

id like to do better than that if possible :sweat_smile:

thats what I mean

tutuu is acting strange this game

i canā€™t get my head off it

1 Like

I think Zorvo is town already but I donā€™t want to reward him for his behaviour. Iā€™ve been reading all of his posts surrounding his proposition with the bomb like that homelander gif I sent earlier

i am mildly evil and mischevious

strive to be more like achro who is mildly good and mischevious

1 Like

If itā€™s not obvious

I lean towards both of them being town, with a hedge possibility that one of them is a wolf, and further thought refining that Bakerā€™s posts feel worse to read.

1 Like