An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I think I played with may once a while ago on here

That’s not the answer you’re gonna get.
The likelihood of a misclear is still higher.

So you believe this poe will fail because our last poes have failed, to boil it down.

But I won’t deny to you I could be wrong and it could be the exact team.

But have you read the ISO dives I’ve did on each player?
Do you think each of the 3 are aligned with each other?
@Agent47

I was going to consider thinking you might be w/w but circumstances have changed :skull:

off of what? that post? lmao c’mon

1 Like

btw i hope you dont feel bad @Jinxed @Hazardwaste

Shit happens, yeah? Nobody is blaming you

I love you. Everything is okay :heart:

blaming them for what

1 Like

@Porscha

Yes and Yes, actually.
Pigeon was pretty aligned with YBW, and they could have decent equality with people they haven’t interacted with
Icet hasn’t done much at all this game and now they’re coming in to push everyone under the bus in the hopes of saving themselves
Porscha is an idle slot, really. She’s mostly just voted the player we now know is scum without any followup because arctic asked for it, before suddenly deciding he was town (there was a four day difference inbetween the times the slot talked about him. radio silence between it, which makes it feel more like tmi)

The poes failed to build this one. We have stranded our resources together and pooled it to build this, we merely got unlucky along the way

Basically, rather we haven’t been gaining progression on anything.
You want to complain about the read on me, you have serval times. The same deal happened on Olivest, Baker and Tutuu. No one questioned a thing or bothered to progress into the slots.

Apo had a concern on Olivest at one point.
Zag had a concern on Baker at one point.
I don’t think anyone had a concern on Tutuu.

We ignore Zorvo in this situation because yeah.

Now I’m not saying it can’t be right, I’m saying not progressing on these at all is bad.
Just letting it sit as town can lead to town’s downfall if you don’t find them.
If you don’t trust a read that player should then gain their own.
I think we should put more evaluation into these slots for safe measure. You also shouldn’t be too hasty to vote to end day. We should be thinking things through.

Heck maybe your confident that it’s the team, then give me the confidence you have without resorting to naming off dead town members.

huh?? in place of what execution??

1 Like

Ok but hear me out.

Porscha at one point was a misclear, is that not true?

Baker, why is this your only post today?

Do you have any thoughts?

I didn’t “want”, I did

Do you have a read on them, or do you just disagree with my methods

By one person, who stated that they weren’t “100% confident”, yes.

I talked about less slots than I did talk about slots so it isn’t fair to try and read me like that

@Agent47

If you were a villager that was in this 3 wolf team.
How would you go about it today?

it isn’t fair to read you for jumping to conclusion on a slot four days later with no progression, and then sheeping them?