An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Not be a villager in a 3 wolf team. Succeeded.

1 Like

the normal chop

Please just answer the question.

It’s important to look into the mindset of a villager.

entirely untrue, in fact

VOTE: No Execute

I believe I said what I needed to say, just not vote tomorrow until someone has been bombed.

“I Would Not Get Into that situation, using my prior day plays”

If you want a horrible answer, given I wouldn’t be in that situation, is challenge whatever authority figures got me there.

I did refer to arctic at least once and if I’m not making reads on 75% of the game, lets say, then why are you pushing me on exactly this one? I haven’t read a lot of the game and like I said before I’m not sure how wolf arctic plays but he read town to me when I read his posts yesterday, he was not uptight in his posts even when under pressure, and while there is almost certainly at least one loud wolf controlling threadstate, it clearly wasn’t him from his position

Clearly you don’t understand it.

I don’t care about the fact you aren’t in that situation.
If you were in that situation as a villager it’ll always differ from being a wolf with their team caught.

You would not only need to show your the town but you’ll need to figure out the actual team ASAP.

Yes. Six times, I checked
5 was nullreading him, 1 was, four days later, deciding he was town and sheeping him, making no other comments on him or his reads inbetween then

I get it. It’s just not a question I would ever pose to myself.

That’s why I find it strange. Not that you do do it, but the fact that it publically felt as if there was a jump inbetween where you simply ignored him, before deciding, while he was topwagon, that his word on ybw was correct

@Zorvo your post limit is 540. Bear that in mind. Also, you’re in charge. I think we mutually agree on Porscha, from this,

I hope you can ask them a few questions for you to read into.

1 Like

Oh. One last thing. I did one thing in this post that you never could

dare I say I had thoughts in moments of reading when I had them and didn’t have time to sit here writing about them much because here is what you would be doing otherwise. let me show you how this plays out if I do it the other way:

me, yesterday, whatever few times I was able to shortly pop into thread an hour before eod, from when I decided arctic was town: I think arctic is town now

you, today: wtf no progression

it’s exactly the same. I don’t need to write an essay worth of progression when truth be told, I had very little progression. I wasn’t sure on him until exactly yesterday, when I tr’d him, and you’re trying to use it against me because now other people are putting me in the poe since we are flailing on the verge of a loss

I really for my sanity do not want to have to consider an agent wolf world, they were someone I didn’t have to want to re-eval and I’m constantly pocketed by their humor. someone fix this

Use your and you’re correctly.

the issue is that I did not also publicly state that I thought ybw was sus during eod

but you wouldn’t know that, like many other players I didnt make reads on

so you’re grasping onto what I made which means… trying to get the sick ML for the W with a weak gotcha, or as I prefer to believe just doing your best with what little information I gave which would be town

@tutuu please not you

1 Like

I require opinions on icet