An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

: (

2 Likes

thr setup is literally “let an insane guy bomb random obvtowns”

2 Likes

side note I am kind of enjoying myself so maybe play more mafia after this game ends?

5 Likes

arctic - we own each other’s souls, never seen each other’s scumgames but. i cant rly explain it, he’s just beyond sincere to me. until i can see him faking it with my own eyes - i wont believe he can

baker - i had a townlean due to “contradiction” of saying he wont vote me and then voting me, later there was another thing - saying he’s leaving the thread but not defeating his urge to come back and post. thats a towntell. and then his push on me feels sincere. he thinks highly of me and he wants to pelt me. if he has the balls as wolf to play that hand - props to him. but i think he’s an overeager villager wanting to prove himself to the tribe

the crackheads hydra (may and story) - i thought towny for asking another player itt if the postcap is separated per slot or head (and not in wolf chat)

achro - i thought towny for engaging with everyone despite proclaiming he won’t

icet - really silly gut townread that shouldnt be taken too seriously

2 Likes

I thought you might be mafia because your handling of apocryphal’s read on tutuu and baker felt predatory. but knowing you if you are enjoying the game, maybe you are town. or town is just sucking right now

1 Like

Sadly that remains private. There are very many words that should not leave that chat

1 Like

bro I just suck I’m trying to be cool and do cool reads but in all honesty I’m just unsure how I was ever “good” at this game

3 Likes

god this is such a mood, I’m vaguely worried that discordmafiaing accidentally broke my ability to Play Seriously in what’s generally accepted as Forum Mafia Serious Play

1 Like

that’s why I spent effort on the bomb thing
because that’s a positive thing I can help with that doesn’t cause problems

true

true

this is town apo posting

I see why Zugzwang is top wagon

real

LOL

dunno if I like this vote but it’s 26 posts in so :man_shrugging:

false

true

true

that’s how the card is iirc
Jun Sazanami 5* Determining Bridegroom Training

yeah

true

Zugzwang said Arete was locktown which would be kinda funny if they were both evil

stop outting your partners

:sob: :sob:

VOTE: Geyde

this is… a list

thank you, senpai!!

mafia if you leave Achro alive n1 I’ll gib u a kith

…maybe Apo is evil

just be right?

joking obviously

do whatever you feel is gonna be helpful for town

senpai did put you in charge so no pressure

…so this means nothing

ggs

nvm not gg bg

unfortunately

just pretend

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW HISSSS HISSSS MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

this is just not town

wrong

what

did you read his message
he literally said “through reactions”
like,
through the reactions of other people the scum can narrow down who the PRs are

based post

you’re fun to talk to oog even if we only really talk in the qotd channel

LMAO

3 Likes

For the record olivest is like one collective organism. There is no hydra. Only olivest

1 Like

there is no hydra in ba sing se

3 Likes

VOTE: guavagudetama

apologies if this is wrong, but based off of my memory, catch-up walls like these that contain a lot of short tiny responses to a lot of small posts is rand >wolf

obviously i dont have any experience with you, i dont remember any of your posts in fam3, so i acknowledge that

4 Likes

hi im here and have liked posts

i think baker/tutuu is v/w, see people saying they’re aligned and don’t really see why
arctic is probably town

ftr i read through the first 200 posts, skimmed through the next 200, and then basically just scrolled for the next 200 and saw a few things here and there

2 Likes

ive finally watched avatar so i can understand this joke

1 Like

We lost our last set to the second-place team but we ended up going 9-3 on games versus them 8-4. Still second seed to 'em for the bracket but hey I’ll claim any W I can take

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOO
istockphoto-1156907442-640x640

6 Likes

which one is which

no hedging :gun:

@guavagudetama

I miss your blue hair

1 Like