An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I could probably find a game where I did this as town but it wouldn’t matter cuz I’ve also done it as wolf LOL
this is just playstyle diff unfortunately

2 Likes

cows are such cool animals i love cows did you know cows like music and singing what a vibe

4 Likes

I’ll probably change my pfp back to Colon when a new song drops but I rewatched a silent voice recently so I made my pfp Miki

1 Like

sod/eod being at 6am could’ve been better for us

good morning everyone. initial thoughts are that lol is probably scum, and zorvo should be looking for someone to tunnel if he’s a villager

fine
i think baker is more likely to be the wolf out of the two, tutuu seems good to me while baker hasn’t and I also liked tutuu’s very recent vote on guava, though I should make it clear I still believed that baker was the scummier one before that

1 Like

if you sing to a cow it will literally produce more milk

1 Like

there’s two hydras :sob:

i thought there were none this game

1 Like

good meowning Magnus/Hazzy!!

1 Like

@Arctic sorry if ive missed it, but your townread on zorvo consists of him talking about the bomb? is there anything else?

i find his tone really scummy. just by gut. he performed really well in his last town game, the f3 mountainous, he should be proud. so i am kind of weirded out that we’re seeing crackhead zorvo here. im finding it insincere

when you have time please read my back and forth with tutuu and the posts about us

ok

give me 2 reasons tutuu seems good to you (besides the vote on guava) and 2 reasons Baker hasn’t (unless that’s just a nullread)

2 Likes

I knew about Olivest but I thought Jinxed was just someone I didn’t know before they posted just now

2 Likes

it’s optimal play as a host to screw your rules so that you can get filled signups

5 Likes

elaborate

you definitely aren’t crying over us being here, are you??

about who
you and tutuu?

1 Like

guys my brain is doing threadreads let’s fucking go

1 Like

in hindsight yeah, lol could just be mafia. the guy rands wolf every game. usually when people break a wolf streak they make some comment like “fuck yeah i finally randed town” but he didn’t, he just claimed mafia again (Which he always does as mafia, btw). and then he’s given nonsensical townreads on zug and icet which read as TMI and is his MO as a wolf

6 Likes

wouldnt not having hydras fill your signup faster?

might sound dumb but vibes for both
didnt like baker bc this post (started vibes)

just read as really off to me personally, like a mafia member trying to put some antispew into their ISo so that people overanaylze it

i also didn’t like zugzwang’s response either

i could try to find more reasons for either but those are the only things that come ot mind

im not crying but if i knew there were two hydras i probably would’ve hesistated far more before I inned

3 Likes

what’s wrong with hydras?