An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

So… That never happened

To clarify, that was my bad, I forgot day ends at 2023-08-20T20:00:00Z, not today.

@baker
@thepigeonnyc
@tutuu
@Porscha
@Olivest
@Zorvo
@IcetFeelsPain
@Agent47

mahjong

so i’m saying it now: you’ll most definitely need to fight zorvo off of you tomorrow.

i’m sure he’d also prefer if you interacted with him today

:wowee:

Oh wait what.

Ok.

Well since I’m still alive @Agent47 IDC who out of Pigeon and Porscha you bomb because I know you won’t bomb within the other 3 you listed. But don’t go Ice.

If anyone of the 3 is town. Basing it on behaviour today. It would likely be Ice.

They will not.

You don’t know me.
I don’t hero shoot like Zorvo.

im currently thinking the exact opposite, and that icet is just appealing specifically to you; his behaviour is both wildly different from any towngame i’ve played with him today and he’s only gone to do the effort to do things upon being suspected, highlighting he was content to float by

If Ice appeals to me it would be obvious, he would want to use me and I would notice it tomorrow.

its still day 3. nobody has the bomb. the hosts just thought the day ended when it didnt

I know?
I’m referring to if I die tonight and they give you bomb.
Go Pigeon or Porscha.

right… so does that mean he’s still not trying to appeal to you now, but hes not making it his sole goal?

He’s not appealing to me.
Actually buddy he’s playing how a town is suppose to play in that position.

Even if he’s a wolf he is playing with a Townie mindset.

don’t predict things like you don’t know exactly what will happen. there is approximately a 1% chance they nk you, and thats solely to mess with us.

Unfortunately; saying something over and over does not, infact, make it true.

No where does it show appealing to me, he’s actually correct on what he said and spoke exactly how I feel;

This is the correct thought pattern for a Townie.

he is literally appealing to you in that post.
he is literally saying you’re correct in it and people are ignoring you
that is what appealing to you is???

Yeah I know this, what are you referring to me saying over and over again?
Can’t handle my unbiased approach to this game?