An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

@Agent47 the way I see it is that you’re clearing people based off their past metas and past games but you haven’t bothered to actually try to read me. All you’ve done and stuck me in a POE where everyone else is cleared. I play the exact way tbf so I understand it but PLEASE notice my interactions with esp Achro D1 and notice how it doesn’t fit my personality to make that play as wolf and realize it isn’t w/w

no i just townread everyone else.

your reason for TRing Olivest is based on their past games

yeah.

people can change

1 Like

like if it was just May on the hydra fair I can somewhat accept it

okay.
your argument is your personality you wouldn’t argue with achro
people can change

but Story is also on that hydra and I think you should re-eval that read

my personality would antispew from game start

despite everything you fear no consequence. and nobody fears no consequence
yet you stand here, doing what you feel is right
its admirable, in a way

You can understand my POV if post game one of the misclears is mafia yes?
I’ll accept your inability to accept my PoV if it’s indeed Porscha/Ice/Achro.

But let me tell you something.
I’m preparing us for both scenarios.
If it’s Porscha/Ice/Achro then cool, I’m prepared for that and can ensure we will win.
If it’s not, I’m also preparing for that as well despite the constant backlash you’ve been giving me.

enjoying the shade are we?

actually this is a lie I hate bussing

you’re the one enjoying the shade

trying to convince zorvo is objectively scummy because he’s the one getting the bomb, and it shows your only will is to live
you haven’t shown a will to solve beyond that, or push to try and show anyone else: you only started talking to me 10 minutes ago, and you’re already fumbling, your only reason to do so is to convince me you, in particular, aren’t scum. you don’t have a real read on not townreading olivest, only giving the argument that meta is bad, which is the main reason you are trying to currently convince me with.

how do I solve when the game is straight out laid in front of me

I only win if I convince you I’m not scum

everything I say will be confirmation bias

town tends to be more direct with their pushes, you know that?

no i don’t
everything i have done is logically correct, the main thing i have done wrong in that case would be overestimating people that have begged us to trust them, which you are doing now
it’s simply a case of “who overestimates their skills”, which is most likely you.

like, I town read Olivest from their posts but the only reason I’m pushing them is that they’re basically mech confirmed to me as scum