An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

aaaaaaaaageeeeeent

What

I used the word basically

what does that even mean

read my poe if you wanna know, deduce the answer from there. i have one post, iā€™m not gonna spend it arguing pointlessly, iā€™m going to post a funny Me-Me in 6-7 hours time, and come back to argue against an immovable object for the next 6 hours until i die painfully and miserably and zorvo bombs a town because icet told him to and we lose

that youā€™re scum

1)He hasnā€™t directly talked with me in a way that felt like he was trying to convince me.
2)My only will would be to live if I was in his position too. But your being a stubborn person and refuse to ever think of someone outside of Porscha/Ice/Pigeon of being wolf. Youā€™re sounding allot like Zorvo.
You win more games but looking into a potential other townies mindset.
3)

Did you not see them constantly be trying on Olivest?

Although one thing that did occur to me,

@IcetFeelsPain

Elaborate?

youre actively avoiding letting me know what that means

Baker believes Porscha is the remaining villager and Agent is stuck in a tunnel only you and Tutuu have given me chances and attention to prove myself as town

that youā€™re scum

thats helpful

those arenā€™t the words you said

that everyone else is clear to me

You accept loses then and think itā€™s the correct call to lose a game simply because they were wrongly cleared?

yk what i am not fighting this tonight
toodle doo

what are you fighting the world is against me not you

respond to the important part instead of picking a fight over nothing

this is my main argument.

I donā€™t know what the fuck you think on a daily occasion but I have no plans to listen to Ice, I made it clear I can only trust myself.

Ok is the main point of this game looking good and doing what you think is good or doing what ends up getting a wolf?
Technically itā€™s both. you should be doing both and I think it goes both ways to where like if you did a bad job at one of those two things you should praise yourself for it. You should be doing both.

Elaborate.

This is not what I want.