An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

i could be town as well being wolfy on purpose just so people read me wrong and i dont feel bad when i rand mafia next time

lolā€™s been scum in all his recent games so we reckon the trend is continuing until something saying otherwise presents itself. (itā€™s a joke)

zorvo plays in a certain specifically narrow ways, so unless he makes a deliberate attempt to step outside that he should be picking a scumread early on and sticking to it

(stupid read) kinda think YBW is town for not actually bothering to satisfy my request and only giving me one reason for each :joy_cat:

(not stupid read that I believe less) also for identifying the specific vibesy post for Baker

I have a SR on tutuu and tutuu TR me. there have been comments on me and tutuu being opposite alignments

as for geyde - im hesitant to make a read on them, they feel quite chaotic, i need help from people more familiar

for zug - im hesitant to give a read after we tunneled each other as v/v last game. i need some more time to try to understand him

i had the exact same thought

1 Like

they just mess with my brain
itā€™s nothing personal, i just make connections between people and their PFP rather than name, and when there are two people coming from one PFP it is very hard for me to make those connections properly

3 Likes

2 Likes

I donā€™t really understand guavaā€™s confidence on zug being a wolf to justify a ā€œstop spewing your partnersā€ joke, nor do I understand how the post they quoted from geyde makes them ā€œjust not townā€. maybe heā€™s mafia

1 Like

Arctic your content is completely fine but you feel like you have no soul

why is that

or maybe itā€™s maybelline

2 Likes

Nah nah nah

You have the thread focus in that baker / tutuu interaction
You come in
You do fucking nothing about it
You drop that lukewarm ass post and then admit you got fucking nothing behind it

Get out

VOTE: Jinxed

2 Likes

british

1 Like

Fair.

oi

I meanā€¦ I donā€™t have much to say about it?
unless you want me to read yā€™all
I think youā€™re both town
I think you/Zugzwang are not w/w

hydras look fine to me

I donā€™t have a good answer for this. I donā€™t really disagree though. i just donā€™t know why. i feel weird. itā€™s not because iā€™m mafia though. i promise. maybe itā€™s the postcap

1 Like

thats normally w/w :wowee:

1 Like

They need to fight
I ainā€™t letting that slide

1 Like

me after changing my pfp like every game

4 Likes