2 Likes

what was the modkill about

yes this is my entire contribution to the postgame

1 Like

but the international cat bastard demands it

quoted a readslist from their hydra card i think

:skull:

1 Like

Actually no. I tacked on those notes afterwards. It was blank originally.

oh wait

thatā€™s why you had both a comment that I was probably dying overnight, and a comment about Apo being bombed

because in the list you copied, I was listed separately as Dying Overnight

this is going to sound like iā€™m joking but from the perspective of someone who read only some sections of the thread i knew arctic would flip town because i didnā€™t think he would actually get executed if he were mafia

i also thought his emotional posting was town ai but i understand not reading into it that way

i was surprised when town almost pulled it back from the brink

also fmpov mac did nothing wrong

3 Likes

next time me and may are losing in a game ill post the olivest control pod ((this is optimal as town or scum as we pretend to be town anyways)) (((will not actually do this)))

1 Like

Nya~

1 Like

That part confused me.

As far as I knew. Hazard + Magnus didnā€™t do anything that would warrant a modkill at least when I saw their posts.

they directly quoted from their private hydra PM using the forum quote, which (though it was an accident) is ~comparably bad (from a game integrity perspective) to directly quoting a post in your role PM or a masonry

it means we had a hydra chat which we discussed reads in and not a mafia chat. so people could meta we were good from that.
which is pretty sucky for the evil team

Oh ok. Thatā€™s pretty bad, even though that was clearly an accident.

1 Like

mag did it during a heated discussion which made it so much funnier