An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

My advice Baker was you should have took a little more time.
Ice was looking into stuff and I feel you needed to talk with them more as both of you seemed uncertain but Ice was getting around to you being town.

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

They should have just voted when they literally both said in thread “Yeah, I’m thinking about voting Olivest”

1 Like

Look again at the end of the day it’s just a game.
You should be voting who YOU think is a wolf.
Don’t let things influence you.

1 Like

But also take your time and figure everything out, don’t rush or vote too early

YAY I JUST WON TWO SIMULTANEOUS FM GAMES
May absolutely carried though, I lived so long only because Achro carried my slot thank you

OK maybe I signed up to be permanently bullied

4 Likes

pigeon on a row with these scum wins

3 Likes

For the record I don’t think your push on Arctic was wrong but.

1)They had provided their wolf meta earlier with a post explaining how they wolf.
2)He did have a good point on giving them the bomb and them be like an IC. Them being town and having the bomb is good for town.

I think your initial push was good.
But your follow up should have been the 2 points I brought up.

Yeah I’ll admit I like to remove the better wolves first.

gg wolves

2 Likes

That would have been fucking sick, NGL.

Town play of the year

I thought they were gonna

But I was banned from posting in thread while I was moving so

if I was a wolf I was killing you :gun:

3 Likes

Zorvo was the obv kill, I thought about going for Icet but decided I only wanted to do that out of cowardice so I was like nah let’s go by the book

May/Icet/baker is a free-for-all, May/Zorvo/baker is a meticulous, orderly destruction. Destruction of whom? That’s the issue, I don’t know.

You did well!! Achro wasn’t particularly townread when he replaced out, actually, pretty much all the interpretation of his shit was done with you in the slot, and so you absolutely had influence over how that townclear went. Spec chat thought you were soooo pure

Did not particularly abide by this ban