I feel like I was kind of a frozen wolf but sure

2 Likes

i wanted you to go for icet bc i thought itd be funny

1 Like

Gg all

WEā€™VE MADE IT

4 Likes

Game isnā€™t over until I log it in my spreadsheet

This is also the first F3 Iā€™ve won that I havenā€™t been mechlocked in. My past F3 experience has been cursed as hell. I donā€™t think I played F3 well at all but I was able to leverage the rest of the game

2 Likes

In my defence at daystart I was literally in the car on the way to move, and for the rest of I was moving,

some of you may die
but this is a sacrifice Iā€™m willing to make

2 Likes

And, genuinely, baker, you played well, and the end vote you made doesnā€™t negate the fact that you were onto us. It was the entire gameā€™s misclear weighing on that F3 decision, and it is damn hard to go against that shit. A F3 is so so lonely and so so haunted. Everybody is there and nobody is there at the same time. Iā€™ve done the exact same thing before. I was terrified all day phase - it was just confidence in yourself that stood between you and winning, and itā€™s not easy to have that confidence if you have bad past experience with F3s. Iā€™m projecting cause I was terrified here for the same reason. You can do it

2 Likes

wrong thread lmao

Why are we dying

you opened the box

1 Like

Oh

The wolf win box

Me upon discovering Eliza was a host in the game and not a player

Oh oh you guys need to see the funniest fucking channel in wolf chat

@Garfooled @ElizaThePsycho Wveryone said yes can we release wolf chat now I need to show the funny

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::100::100:

Everybody check out #pr-hunting

4 Likes

Just be forcibly delusional, tell yourself ā€œfuck the haters, did my best, YEETā€ and vote

Or whatever

2 Likes