An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

reject modernity accept plants destroying your house

1 Like

how else am I supposed to learn what you think without engaging aggressively with you
if that requires me being defensive I sure as shit will do so

1 Like

@tutuu

not ok btw lol. Like uh, be nice to your fellow players or the real Gojo is going to be not nice to you.

mmk?

you have a very high opinion of me, but i am just really worried about the time i’m going to be wrong on something very important and then your image of me as a godtier player is immediately vaporized. i love you for having so much faith in me but i really don’t want to disappoint you so i think you should go with however you feel for now, and if i feel strongly about something we can revisit

ngl I already forgot what I responded to when I did that gimme a sec

oh yeah
I thought it was silly to vote someone for not responding to one specific thing that happens to be the topic of conversation the second they join thread
also not the “get out” you are not gordon ramsey hell’s kitchen

2 Likes

me: revokes Apo’s hedging license

Apo: stops making reads

:joy_cat:

6 Likes

achro is trying to hard to not get unvolved poor guy

4 Likes

my bad, thats how i jokingly call everyone and myself, but i wont call you that

fair

ftr I think this is ~plausibly villagery but idk if I can justify it

3 Likes

Hey! Intimidation is the opposite of what i’m doing

I get a lot stronger of a view from you than your stated position
It’s like you really don’t like me
Like you’re ready to int but a lot of what you didn’t like was apparently personality outside the couple posts you highlighted

why’s that

is this about zorvo? im struggling to tell your tone if you’re joking here or not

Is it weird I wanna call this town because I also thought as such.

Are you that surprised?

I’m also “”""“trying”""""" to conserve my posts for the next uhhh

However long it is until the cap is lifted

Joking on the threat, but don’t refer to people as crackheads lol

what does int mean

i bet hes gonna have 150 posts by the end of this regardless

Probably tbh

I don’t buy this. I don’t think you would want to waste a rare (for you) town rand by inting like this. Same reason I thought you giving up last game was wolfy, correctly. so if this is what you’re claiming to be doing then there is a bit of a problem