An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

lmk if u need help isoing and searching keywords in isos :P

that is addicted to mafia indicative and nothing more tbh

4 Likes

i need help with a lot of things in my life and being enabled to spend more time on mafia is one of them

1 Like

why do you think a wolf would admit that?

1 Like

May/Story = Olive

They are posting like 1000 things in discord rn and posting maybe 1 random thing on the thread. I have been told the loreā€¦

Ozzie hydra entry was memeing Zorvo and lol and thats just some banter. doesnā€™t feel bad on surface

Like, I would never vote the hydras today. I see them get yeeted early on quite often and idk why honestly maybe I was never traumatized by hydras

tutuu where is your head at regarding the game
Iā€™m confident that I can read you based off ā€˜general viabilityā€™ of your reads

Geyde pushed all their voters?

VOTE: Geyde

Me Next!

I mean I donā€™t care if you call me that if I act out like such. But I donā€™t see where Iā€™ve done stuff to the extent Iā€™d be considered a ā€œcrackheadā€.

1 Like

Morning! second head waking up

yeah

thatā€™s part of why I mentioned it

when i am a wolf i like to tell the truth whenever the truth is not alignment indicative

ergo i disagree with the premise being made and i also disagree with your refution of it lol.

Did you not know they were referring to Imitating?
Likeā€¦
I picked up on that pretty clearly.

my reads are still the same as my last readslist with the 5 townreads, nothing new. would u like me to link it? actually i have a slight townlean on ybw for the same reason as arete (but i wasnt sheeping arete, i thought of it at the same time, but i cant prove it bv)

I am willing to accept this

yes link

VOTE: Jinxee

1 Like

VOTE: Jinxee

1 Like

VOTE: Jinxed

1 Like

fuck

3 Likes

Get outta here.

VOTE: Jinxed