An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

… my slot made a joke about ice misspelling and you find that sus why?

ParticleMan was a villager

look at the time stamps

immediately after i sent that gif of amongus gojo wiggling his butt, i started writing my real post to baker, and i hit submit as soon as it was finished

if you read the thread chronologically without time stamps and assume there was an equal interval of lets arbrirartily say 5 minutes between each post then yeah, you could argue what you’re arguing here

but at the start of the game it was a spam fest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

was I right on my bet?

is the team really Zug/Arete/lol/Zorvo

or is there some guava or something there?

I cared about getting more votes on Zwang and I don’t really care about getting more votes on lol at this juncture since I don’t expect it to substantially change his actions

if he’s still being wolfy at EoD I’ll call on you :orange_heart:

You got it.

Say, what are your thoughts on that jinxed slot over there?

I’m saying they’re wrong not scum
I’ve been said I think baker/tutuu is t/t

there are timestamps?

they sure are a player who exists in the game

I don’t really find the cases on them convincing but I also don’t really find them villagery so they might be a wolf regardless :joy_cat:

1 Like

Hmm.

If you had to pick one player as a wolf to be voting for another player who is also a wolf right now, who would it be and why?

if you click (and i assume tap) on the number that indicates how long ago a message was posted u can see it

but even without doing so, u could see i wrote my real post at baker pretty soon after i posted the gif

lol for Jinxed, I find lol actively wolfy and Jinxed at-least-not-townie and lol struggles a lot with TMI/has a tendency to vote partners

3 Likes

lmao.

You literally stole my answer.

VOTE: jinxed

1 Like

holy shit

1 Like

taking a break

L opener + you ain’t cooking

@elizathepsycho update the vc

Posts around the baker/tutuu interaction that are about baker/tutuu

(unrelated but this IS a may post)

significant drop off for several posts
there’s a lot of focus on zugz which just dropped at the current point (probably because they aren’t in thread but I’d look into other options as well) which I think is decidedly interesting no thoughts tho I have to finish this post lol

things I noticed:
zugz discourse lasts a lot longer than I expected
main proponent of the discourse continuing is through the argument between the two continuing / new people coming in / me examining the interaction. This is a very fluid focus and the lack of vote pressure between the two is also interesting. I think it’s indicative that wolves don’t see the situation as worth taking advantage of. As for individual alignments I think it’s more likely to indicate a paired scenario (which supports earlier conclusion) since there are no stakes for mafia to perform in this configuration (either mafia being on the sidelines or being the ones running the entire interaction so they can stop whenever)
I think I like arete more about this because I see a lot of information scooping rather than any agenda being pushed here. I think someone getting back into the motions would stifle at points but the perspective is surprisingly consistent in a natural way

3 Likes

yeah i saw that, but you townread basically nothing from either of them in the wallpost you made so why do you townread them

i have lost my hazard shield when partnered with mag it seems.

2 Likes

Arete I will say if you are a wolf and got that from me talking about lol + jinxed back to back you are a wonderful :joy_cat:

1 Like

Jinxed/Lol scumteam let’s go?

I don’t think Arete is a wolf, but much like Achro, I generally have one or two wrong early town reads tbh

There’s always one. There was one in a 60 player game.

:pensive: