An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

For requesting a link to an onlyfans.

Iā€™m leaning slightly on arete being town - quite a few mildly villagery nuance moments, their recent paranoia on achro which I thought was villagery triggered me to write this post. usually when they are mafia they have some contrived read that reeks of nonsense when you look at it for longer than 5 seconds but I donā€™t think I see that in this game, even though they have been asking some questions that I think are pointless (but this is just an Arete thing)

4 Likes

His words sound wrong t o me. I need to catch up but I amnā€™t going to becau9rfse tounramnet fatigue

Oh, lmao

is arctic being horny town indicative

3 Likes

Probably a good reason to commit murder

@Achromatic id like to use my one interaction shot with you to ask you to please leave a well-formatted legacy before day ends

if you leave it all for the end it might be too much to write; you dont need to do this, but id appreciate if you help yourself writing it whenever u can and not leave it for all at once. what i do is i wrote my notes in both a .txt file on my desktop and/or my private discord server i use as a general information hub for my life, quite dandy

especially in a game of this size when there will be a ton of posts, i think clearly visible information is crucial. you can have the best reads but town needs to be able to see them, and interpret them correctly :stuck_out_tongue:

and please elaborate, if possible, which people end up in your town core, which are townleans, etc

also @ everyone else

achro always has 1 scum in his townleans, over a large quantity of games, so worth considering treating his townleans as a sensor check that have found 1 wolf and the rest town

1 Like

think itā€™s NAI

4 Likes

is paranoia of achromatic town indicative

hmmm

zenonā€¦ think she had me as poe?
hippo towned me
beancat was all like rawr but only after I booped them

april showers wolves have me a wide field

AMQ wide field all around

hells echos wolves gave me a wide field

Hmm yes, thats a real enough thought.

Tutuu you get a do over, of course I would do that be default. Donā€™t waste your interaction on obvious things.

But also donā€™t end day early like my last game.

1 Like

I think there is at min. one wolf between Achro/Arete/Geyde
but thats like easy to solve tbh just kill them at FX and win the game for town EZ
other mafia scare me more and if we donā€™t get a pelt soon this shit be real difficult

I would trust Arctic/tutuu masonry today. Yeah they might be pulling off a good cop/bad cop or maybe one of them is taking advantage of the masonry but it doesnā€™t help looking into them today. They have been trying to solve individually and I think Arctic is doing a lot of work to impress people while tutuu is supposed to do that but have been underwhelming when it comes to their emotions. old tutuu will be missed

guava is feeling very weak compared to what I saw from them in Lackadaisy SoD. I think this is mafia leaning.

lol is always mafia but I think this is the game they rand town because they have posted a lot more.

I would give hydras more time. They can be strange for the regular townsfolk, we should look elsewhere tbh

I trust ApoThau

Zorvo should vote me if they think I am wolf that would be good. IDK why they call me mafia and then vote someone elseā€¦ Also they won the rock paper scissor so I hope they are happy

YBW few posts but feels towny because they seem lost

Camgrrl smurfing and threw down some artificial posts tbh I donā€™t like them so far

am I missing anyone?

mildly villagery nuance posts

I also melded with areteā€™s thoughts on apocryphalā€™s hedgy handling of baker and tutuu, and I like the way they have been forcing people (YBW, apocryphal) to take stances in order to make them more readable rather than simply using the fact they have been hedging to justify pushes on them, which they could easily do as mafia. it comes across as good faith solving and trying to give people the benefit of the doubt

3 Likes

Baker can be a townlean for using ā€œother wolves scare me moreā€ when I am in the former group.

I think this might be town because town hydras logically would see the world a lot more colored from their chat than mafia hydras would (due to wolf chat existing)
basically their egocentrism is villagery

I can see it.

I said if Arete and Arctic are both wolves the post you made makes you a wolf with them.

Actually I am a little intrigued @baker

Why specifically me/arete/geyde? Flesh that out more.

1 Like

Both Alignments can talk Pre-Game, itā€™s actually during the day phase of each day that can be telling of a Hydra alignment tbh.

i appreciate u baker ^-^

for the sake of transparency old tutuu is moreso playing an entertaining character, real tutuu is just a crybaby whos afraid of everything

I am Town, I can prove as such when Sorcerer gives me the Big B tonight.

rookie numbers

2 Likes