An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

with the way this is presented, I kinda buy that they didn’t initially come into making this post with those thoughts and that they actually came about during the post’s creation
it’s genuine
villagery

1 Like

i agree with everything arctic is saying on arete but think its slightly strange for a reason i will admit is blatanly conf biased

I feel like exposing a secret but you probably can guess

i know it’s that their post approaches the game from an egocentric mindset which is villagery because with town hydras it’s “us versus the world” whereas wolf hydras have a chat and thus tend to emulate normal play more often

also yeah im down to do this
VOTE: Baker

Let’s just say, the game would be more fun if at least one in Arete/Achro/Geyde were woof

If you are May, I implore you not to use this metric given that you were calling me a “wrongboy” in the DVC of the last game when I solved the game on day 1

4 Likes

i also have camgirl as town

3 Likes

side note I feel a lot of pride when put alongside good players as a ‘good’ player
this isn’t relevant to the game

1 Like

cook

1 Like

meaning explain?

its meta, i know who they are. but i dont want to steal their spotlight, if they want to reveal they can. if they dont - im respecting that

1 Like

Since the only way to garner townreads in this economy is to type a really long post, I’m going to do that.

Sometimes it can be challenging to make a positive impression on others. My usual strategy is to type a really long post in order to increase my chances of receiving a favourable response from my peers and to get my thoughts out onto the table, but it takes a lot of work and it’s counterintuitive to write a long post when most players would rather value brevity and quick consumption of information. So here’s my quick rundown:

Baker: made a desperate bid to join the thread and claim VT, which goes against their uneasiness at the beginning of their scumgame (Lackadaisy FM). Here they throw out a full scumteam list (presumably starting as a joke), but then continues to seem vaguely confident about it in a “no shot” kinda way. The Tutuu suspicion and self-awareness are just always from a villager of this degree as far as I’m aware.

Arete: felt a little uneven at the beginning of the game, sorta just voting where the wind takes them. Tried slowly submerging themselves into the game with rand-reading Zorvo, townreading Geyde, scumleaning Apo, etcetera. Vague villager nuance in regards to reading YBW and Arctic, but it is by no means conclusive.

Achro: expressed intent to match playstyle B, indicates boredom. Didn’t actually stick to his own restriction which he’s only done as a villager before. I think as a wolf he would just tunnel someone D1 and limit interactions elsewhere and then die with as little spew as possible.

Tutuu: joins the game as expected. From my own personal experience I feel like players who break long villager streaks tend to not say anything in case people gambler’s fallacy them. Tutuu feels sorta enthused about this game, which squares with their behaviour in the signup thread, but not really with their supposed stress when awaiting the rand. Yada yada, basic one-note purity reads as they interact with new players which grow in detail with time… aren’t they just V/V with Baker, that’s what I’m getting here.

Breaking this up for brevity’s sake.

3 Likes

tilts head

Maybe I could. But the point of me asking you is to learn more about your perspective, not my own guessing skills. So again, I repeat, why that trio?

they top posted in the last game they played where they were mafia and we killed them on day 1 anyway

3 Likes

Look I’m doing my best.

1 Like

Are you a wolf for realsies

<3

1 Like

oh god I have over 60 posts less than 4 hours into day why am I like this

p#966

Poke your head into scumchat and find out.

1 Like