An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I know I said that last time that it was different when it was not.

But trust me this time

Tutuu.
I know the way.

1 Like

VOTE: Jinxed

This is the way

1 Like
  • baker
  • Arete
  • Achromatic
  • tutuu
  • Porscha
  • Zugzwamg
  • Olivest
  • Jinxed
  • Zorvo
  • IcetFeelsPain
  • CamGrrl
  • lol
  • Arctic
  • Apocryphal
  • YoubutWorse
  • guavagudetama
  • Geyde
1 Like

i will vote with you because i find the moment entertaining but to be clear i dont promise to keep my vote here and jinx is at null for me

VOTE: jinxed

Alright, I think we are gonna have a problem here.

I need you to switch us, put me at the top.

At times. I donā€™t think that you trying to bring doubt to my slot without giving a reason to think Iā€™m actually mafia is conducive to us winning the game. I think you are deeply affected by hero syndrome and your immediate attitude of wanting to get the bomb so you could shoot into whoever you felt like ā€œwas a strong wolfā€ annoyed me because you didnā€™t have any good reasons to actually suspect any of those players, and it just reminded me of when you immediately shot me in wild west 2 because you wanted the ego boost of flipping wolf me just because I ā€œcouldā€ be a wolf (your own words) rather than actually thinking I was a wolf and you didnā€™t want to let me get away again. In the recent mountainous game you showed the ability to put aside your paranoia reads for the time being and work with the consensus before trying to murder the shit out of strong players, and I was proud of the improvement you made there. But the way you opened this game just made that seem like one step forward and two steps back, since you completely reverted back to how you played in Wild West 2. I only didnā€™t say any of this back then because I didnā€™t want to incite more discussion about the sorcerer or bombs. But I could feel my spirit fading reading all of those posts, to be completely honest

I donā€™t know. They are pretty null for me, but if I had to pick I would say they are town because I think theyā€™ve been going about solving the game in good faith (see their handling of apocryphal and YBW - they could have pushed on them for hedging since they called this out but they instead chose to give them a chance by revoking their hedging privileges and reading them from how they behaved afterwards)

1 Like

Iā€™m referring to figuring out their alignment.

Because they are obviously going to be Townie either way.

I donā€™t think I have a reliable way of reading them. The closest thing I have is that they usually have very contrived reads as mafia which you can see uses reachy/bullshit reasoning. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen much like that from them this game

thats just the player list I will post a readlists when im finishing things up a bit

Kk.

Just remember.
Know whoā€™s above who now.

i could write an essay about why zorvo is lock town but probably not needed. only in case he gets wagoned but he shouldnt be

1 Like

the biggest limitation to oneā€™s mafia performance is the feeble human body and limited time left on earth imo. assuming living in a mecha suit and being immortal - i wanna experience mafia like that. that would be something else. like those robots with the human brains inside from dune - they can experience anything for all eternity

3 Likes

Iā€™m willing to Bet.

Baker/Arete/Geyde/Jinxed contain a wolf or more.

Although I donā€™t really got anything on Arete tbh but Iā€™m not a huge fan of them so far.

Iā€™ll probably look into them later.

please do
because iā€™m not seeing it
like, I get some good vibes from the posts but I donā€™t see anything more

1 Like

i might be wrong but im perceiving u guys as gloomy

if thats the case im sorry thats the case

i hope u can find it within to be cheerful later ^-^

:heart:

2 Likes

youā€™re probably not talking about me tbh but iā€™m neutral rn

1 Like

I have nothing to say about my read on tutuu. I think I can townread someone without having seen their wolfgame if I have a good idea of the playerā€™s mindset and evaluate them by using a checklist of things Iā€™d expect them to do as town. Iā€™m not sure why you are hung up on this. I cannot see how this process lends itself to getting a good read on my slot. I would advise you to read everything Iā€™ve done if you still have grievances with me

I think zugā€™s posts around the point have been an improvement - the unconvincing self-meta defence usually comes from villagers and I liked his read on tutuu

2 Likes