An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I really do have a godread on porscha, ive never been wrong

She was really tame last game. This game she came in swinging and idgafucking. Thats how u read her ime

This might be hard to tell if u dont know her well. But Mac also found her as town, and Mac taught her how to play mafia

As for icet, im thinking that theres a lot of merit into him saying “oh wait i forgot mafia has a daychat”

Last game u towncored him coz he said “i think X is town for no reason”. I feel like the read im suggesting here is less esoteric/risky than the one u made last game which worked

5 Likes

exactly thats what im talking about

exactly thats what im talking about

1 Like

okayyy i will sheep youuuuu i trust u

oh thats the post people were talking about
yeah thats fine, i just dont like hinging entire reads based on one post
and yeah in that game i townread him for a one liner but it was reinforced by his worldbuilding of you and lol being a team and the paranoia there, but in this game i havent had much else to point to like this, the closest thing is the achro/mac stuff but i didnt really find those as villagery

1 Like

just because i dont have good grammar i am disrespected but luckily half my reads are stolen from a literate player i will finally make it out of the hood with these reads

1 Like

Obviously real life can get in the way, but by default im putting the bar high for u

Its been 1 hour and 20 mins since this post, and u havent posted since

I am concerned. Should i not be?

1 Like

i was about to write about arete being afk lets goooo

1 Like

Im fucking dead :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

its over man you guys are gonna look so silly when i am obvious town in like 18 hours its gonna be soooo funny

1 Like

i’m assuming most people think tutuu is town then
baker/arc was. interesting. it felt as if it skimmed over my eyes, and i hardly gleamed all much then i already had. i dislike baker as a slot more because of it, but other then that it’s just
there
i’m still indecisive on lol, and i will state im willing to trust arctic on it, but other then that he’s just a slot i feel like i can read later, if he decides to do what i think then

3 Likes

including all games on this site and off
other than the town game 2 months ago when was the last time lol rolled town?

(yes this is relevant to the replied post, will explain when I’m caught up)

right. i like this post from zorvo, instead of making an excuse to come back over and over like he would, he’s just trying to follow achro’s advice

1 Like

I got distracted and spent about 1 hour of those 1 hour and 20 minutes postgaming in quizbowlcord

it was fun though so no regrets

2 Likes

and then came back at the near perfect time to respond to tutuu’s post

1 Like

But why did you unvote lol

yeah I spent the other 20ish minutes actually backreading, that just wasn’t enough to get caught up to realtime

then I got a notification for tutuu replying to me and went to see what she said

1 Like

im not legally allowed to answer this, ask in exactly 20 hours

1 Like

mildlyyyy non-villagery nuance

4 Likes

VOTE: guavagudetama

nah i’d say it’s NAI
feels like how I (as town) responded to being accused of scumslipping last game
the accusation against Arete is a lot less severe but if they’re trying to defend from it (as I’d expect them to do based on their posts earlier this game finding it strange that I chose not to defend myself) then it makes sense for them to explain in full

wouldn’t normally consider this worth posting but your post got 3 likes

1 Like

currently reading guava but remembered something I forgot to post earlier

makes Zorvo / Geyde unlikely w/w, because Agent47 had literally put “Geyde - town” in his reads list, so if Zorvo was partnered with Geyde he’d probably have noted that.

1 Like